LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is that last war iG will b involved in, after that their so called LEGEND will die jus like them.

2. Most likely a black market deal done with the devs...

3. Spoke to 1ATE7 earlier, he did mention y he did wot he did.

4. "Legend"? walk up to anyone on the street and ask them if they know what the clan ig or last rights is and let me know when you find someone who knows about this legend and the clan that they are warring. So next time you try and make this dramatic shut the **** up.

5. O dame that's very unfortunate that he reset. All respect to ig stay strong

6. IG summon mee as ur new leader u wont regret it

7. KaW is coming to a down fall, hacks, resets, bs.

8. 1ate7 has nothing but respect from me. We have known each other for longer than most of you noobs who didn't even know what kaw was back then. Any disrespect to 1ate7 from anyone and I promise I'll get around to you.

9. Is Really IG-war clan
    1)they were giving out misleading info on war strips along with BH noobs
    2)they were whinning to demod belle ( blah blah accusation regarding tats pm)
    3)making false accusation over belle on privacy breach (clearly cyber law in many country incl Britain states that never post personal info or pic in online ,u didnot follow it

10. This thread makes me laugh… it really does, you allbare trashing IG and BH so bad now that theyre occupied with LR, grow a pair and say this sh** when theyre out of war…wait…what?? You didnt mean to insult one of the greatest KaW clans ever by disrespecting one of their oldest abd greatest warriors o_O mybbad mustve read youre stupid ass post wrong. Get out of forums noobs and go back tp your ebs.

B E G F O R M E R C Y

11. So many spelling errors  hate androids tiny screen

12. respect to 1ate7 for standing up for a wrong and best of luck irl

13. Sounds to me like the chaos guy tryin to get into the fight

14. Op when posting this sort of crap do it with a main.

15. Batt quit? Man that's bad news ! Hate to see OT gone

16. Talk about "no smack talking", LR , you guys are bashing this incident in the osw main thread.
    You guys have no respect, please don't talk of respect.

To all u statless pieces of crap, stay off this thread or any thread for that matter.
    Forums have become a joke , even " old school" players ridicule themselves on threads. Who cares, fight, don't post.

IG is our ally and 1ate7 was a friend, things do look fishy on his resets, but if this was his decision, respect bud. Good luck in RL mate.

There is one thing to troll but other when u are a no one, and you pretend to know things. If u do then post with a main. Otherwise , go, crawl back under the rock u climbed out off.

LR trolls , that's about all you folks know how to do.
    Shut up and fight like the rest of us doing.



17. ...says the guy on the forum. Hypocrisy is this.

18. Lol this coming from jack I mean who is this guy anyway? He uses BH tags the tags me arsh and dis made and tells us were all talk bro have u even stripped someone? Maybe ur one those players who suddenly start talking smack when they finally got in a high profile clan lol he news flash ur not really BH 

19. Tweed: u are a piece of no stat crap, not worth my time, and I'm on this thread because I felt I needed to voice my concern/opinion, don't worry we track everyone, once the war is done, we shall have have with u lil ones with our lil ones. So
    "stay happy my friend "
    I don't always farm noobs
    But when I do, I make them scream for their mommies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.