LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. war runner? LMAO if ig wants some feel free to get you some. i left LR. didnt leave the war and my alt was still in lr the whole time.
    ig dont scare me. i want no cf from u. dont yall farm runners? wheres my inc?

2. Hey pinky! Haven't seen a fairy princess post in a long time bud!

3. Who the hell is Pinky?

4. ******** you requested a CF on IronMichael's wall. o_O don't have the SS because my iPod was stolen. lmao

5. As a matter of fact it's still on his wall. So, tell me again how don't want a CF? Stfu and do your EE.

6. HAHAHA

You are a war runner.
    Own up

7. Isn't Pinky that noob that reseted ?

8. That awkward moment when somebody gets caught in a proveable lie....

9. damn got owned on irons wall !go back to your ******* hole dumbass !

10. This thread has been viewed 200,000 times. Damn.

11. 100,000 views have been done by that little princess twinky . Or winky whatever the **** he's name is lol !

12. Bump for the lulz!

[​IMG]

13. the post on his wall was cpl day before cf cuz queen vagisil keep spamming my wall to post it.

i did so cuz im done with LR, you ig/bh whoever wants to play with me then bring it on, i war always bruh.
    want me you can find me

14. talk talk talk... pinky the runner still get 0 inc.. **** ig nubs..will that help?

15. but i guess it is easier to just call someone a runner/coward than to actually step up and prove that i am LOL

16. ******** and falling in it pinky? Calm down..You failed.

17. im confused to what i have failed at?

i didnt like things at LR , so i left.
    if ig wants to bang it out then i welcome the lot of them to show me whats up. dont yap yap about war runners when u dont do **** about it peeps