LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Started sweet slapwine , beer or J

2. Wtf why I can't write today ?

J and B

3. The ampersand maybe?

4. Where's my champagne, Beavis?

5. Hmm wasn't it Darla? I can't remember theres just so many lol.

Maybe he married the chick that killed darla, Tara or Tracey or whatever it was.

I know he went all runaway-groom on Donna and had the best man give her a link to www.slapyourself.com sponsored by iPeople.

So happy hour? I'll take a glass of tempranillo. Oh iReg is buying...make it a bottle. 

6. He was a week I think also with Taylor ( Rich wifey)when she had an accident and she could n remember. But really can't remember. Anyone can help ?

7. His last wife was Macy.....

[​IMG]

He had a couple of flings after the divorce, but never remarried.

8. Taylor that's it!! I knew it was a T at least.

And willy - no way. He married darla after he divorced Macy. Taylor killed darla, Thorne and Taylor hook up, don't remember if they got married or not but it didn't last either way. Then he got with Donna and left that conniving radio edit word at the alter only for her to go off and marry his dad.

Duuuun duuun duuuuuuuuuuun

9. Wait...when did he marry Taylor...I thought they were just "hooking up"?

10. I remember sure he divorced Macy. I think he married Taylor after Rich divorced Taylor to married Brooke who she divorced their Dad Eric!

11. That Marla chick is legit. I'd like to date her for 2-12 hours.

12. See what I did? Darla. Macy. Marcy. I want to date them both. Individually. Together. IDC. But only for 2-12 hours. Anything longer is a deal breaker.

13. This Hilarious. Shall I tell you to go slap your self ?

This soap opera should have a different name btw.

Still waiting this sparkling wine

14. @heath, you forgot I can see what you post here or you will openly cheat now ?

15. That ******* green writing is really ******* annoying.

16. Lopy  start using red