LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I can contest to minaja not donating a dime, since before the beginning of this war he hasnt lost any of his allies. However..wulf and heath have had almost a complete clean out, both dont have any of the allies from when this war started with the exception of maybe 1 or 2...

2. Sage you make me laugh!! Get a man cry baby!! I can handle myself!! Love all the fails from regulators!!

3. Spoken like a quality clanmate.

4. I agree willy

As for ig accepting someone from the otherside during a osw makes me think they are stupid or he was never a reg all along.

But to hit the forums in his "warrior manner" then say i never helped with strips he might aswell take a pee upside down 

5. I tried that once, still got wet feet.

6. This crap with minaja is funny! Everybody on ig side thinks its a big victory gaining that noob!  he can barely handle himself in the EE wars, talks a big game but does not know how to use his size!
    Hey minaja! It's time for you to learn that respect is earned! Not given!
    You thought since you were big you could act any way you want? No!
    It's time for ig to deal with his drunken garbage he posts in cc.
    Good luck with that back stabbing turn coat noob! 

7. So much trollage. So little content.
    Just a thought for all the forum warriors
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Nuff said. Troll on mighty warriors 

8. That sounds great if we were Romans, but im afraid this is a thumb tap game NO SWEAT OR BLOOD WERE MADE DURING THIS POST AND PLEASE DONT TRY THIS AT HOME.

9. Tl;dr @ Veritas

Now back to trolling. 

10. @ veritas. That was a particularly stupid post

11. Reread veritas post, only use Russell Crowes gladiator voice...

EPIC

12. Thanks for your post DFWM, refreshing in this thread and shows class. :)

13. Anyone other than I notice TFK just kicked Regs ass in the EE war??

14. We all noticed. But it was a close one.

15. Lol. I looked up the war history expecting, from your comment "kicked regs ass," to see some landslide victory, but they only lost by a few billion. :lol: talk about exaggerating.

16. I noticed TFK outnumbered Regs by five members and it was as close as a bil in the last minutes of war. Was a Great EE War and it sucks I wasn't able to participate.

17. I was using the LR/Reg exponential formula. You know the same that's used to figure how much they strip their opponents of?

18. K then. Have fun with that.

19. TherisHugeSword has a song.

Taking Back Sunday. <3

"Cute without the E"

Cause his name looks like...There is...but without the E....

Sigh.

Back to my hole of exhaustion.

20. Loll guys we were close cause we save our crystals  we were allways leading ... Stop crying and ask wulf he knows what strategie is ;)
    But my dear friend wulf why the hell do you let full osf with allies inside war ? :(
    Bro i think you're tired ...

Sya all 