LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Angel, it means people are probably flipping out in RL over posts made in this forum. Lol letting a game influence their mood in RL - taking it too seriously.

2. @bromeo You included.

3. Please, you've never met a more careless player

4. @bromeo careless or not. You're taking it too seriously bro. Take a chill pill and warm yourself in a jacuzzi

5. - "KAW" folders in your billing filing cabinet.

- If you mention to friends/family about your recent ally purchases.

- You have a bumper sticker claiming "I completed a Haunt in under 30 seconds"

- If you see a shrink due to lack of sleep - but don't REEEEALLY explain why you lose sleep, but we all know why you wake up automatically every 15 minutes. :lol:

6. That's a damn good idea and I'm gonna act on it. Later

7. I read that with a jeff foxworthy voice in my head.

8. @Phil
    Even Minaja posted he was kicked out of Regs which I'm sure means no love lost from either side of it (Regs n Minaja). How do you interpret that as IG making him quit or change colours? Obviously they made that decision not IG 

9. No sugar that makes no sense min obviously hacked reg acc and then kicked

10. War_reporter is simply a wordy noob with too much time on their hands who listens and adds to rumors without caring if there is any fact. His statements are riddled with nonsense that is worthy of the National Enquirer, and we should end his need for attention right here.

That is the last I will acknowledge statements made by this person.

I stand by my post that minaja is maniacal and disrespectful. There is trash talk and forum banter, and then there is a maniac line. He crossed that line just by using so many exclamation points, let alone the content. Calling women hookers is not ok, no matter which "side" you're on.

So Phil, you say iG had a good week.

I say their week just got a lot worse. His colors wont change for another team. Enjoy the drama.

11. A Phil wannabe? There is such a thing as a Phil wannabe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Minaja, I saw about two weeks ago that he had left Regs to go to ES. However both the Regs and Minaja claimed it was nothing serious and that he was just visiting. Later I heard there was an internal dispute in the clan, but it had calmed down. Then today he suddenly posted in this thread he was kicked out of Regs and will join IG. Whatever the real reason for the break, it is definitely a PR disaster for the regs. I guess he will not being seeing his old reg buddies mostly in his newsfeeds from now on.

12. Just to be perfectly clear, (which is very difficult since we are talking about a semi-coherent Minaja). Did he actually call a specific WOMAN that word, or is he referring to the clan in general? It would be hard to spin that phrase off as sexist if he was aiming it at a man.

13. Yeah man.

Not sure what they will do now. All of their credibility is shot to hell.

14. It was here in the forum. He called two women hookers. Maybe three. By name.

The only loss of credibility here is that they didn't kick this guy sooner.

15. Page 397. Named Sage and Lavish. Who I have a good authority were only getting tired of his perverse advances.

16. I see. The post has since been removed/edited, so I didn't quite catch all that was said at the time. Personally, though, he is obviously in a bit of a state of mind. IN addition, this is a war game where 90% of the players are male (including 50% of those who claim to be female :lol: ), so Ata would probably go bankrupt if everyone who ever said something riske in cc was banned.

As for this good authority, are we referring to Iprophet? Perhaps the offended parties should just make a complaint to ATA.

17. I just saw; wouldn't associate with that guy even if you took me shopping.

Wouldn't you kick a guy who degrades women like that?

18. It hasn't been removed yet

19. Indeed he did call 2 of our members nasty names...and it wasn't just those two who were tired of hearing it. As I previously mentioned, respect is a key component within our family. The only pr "disaster" I see is that we let him stay as long as we did. For that, I apologize to my family. To the rest of kaw? Wdgaf what you think of our tactics or the way we conduct ourselves in our cc (right now we are trying to convince one of ours to volley me to the lb)

20. willy for mod :mrgreen: