LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Fake reporter, you almost had me. You lost me with your 5 y/I banter. So I quit reading.

Jayde, respect. Absolutely right. I am the second biggest trash talker in this game I know. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

Moobs, well said brother.

Trolls, 

་₩Ð₲₳Ƒ ★R∑GμL∆ †oR§★

2. The only thing that runs deep is the amount of pooh that flys out your mouth.

Minaja is an idiot who doesn't even understand the very basic of this game. Without nobs he'd be a noob stat noob instead of a steroid noobs. He'll fit right in at iG...they love their trash too. I can hook you up with queening pics minaja. Or did you get in trouble by mrs minaja Hence the blow on regs lady. Omg that's it!! She saw finally huh!? Ouch.

3. @war_reporter- really?? Are you serious? I think it's pretty clear why I quit modding. And it had nothing to do with my forum posts.

There have been numerous mods who quit recently due to their feelings about the way things had been handled.

Do you really think that moose, tigress, donkey, and wulf all quitting at the exact same time was a "cover up" or are you just spewing out ridiculous conspiracy theories?

So, go spread your ******** elsewhere. It's ridiculous and unfounded.

4. Funny you bring up Naz war reporter as someone who was tired of belle's shenanigans. Give ata a call. Last I heard Naz was no longer a member of their team... So maybe, just MAYBE, the mods who stepped down really were stepping down due to being tired of ata's policy changes. Who was in charge of those policies and implementing those changes? Naz. I'm not a genius, but can put 2 2 and get 4. Great conspiracy theory though.

5. *did not know that forums treated the "plus" sign almost like it does the ampersand...

6. Shouldn't reply to the guy who makes stuff up in his head because he doesn't know any relevant information

7. That is kind of broad spectrum, no?

I am not a Minaja fan. I personally don't like his/her previous comments. But, spitefulness is everywhere in KAW. If everyone here got along and shook hands and hugged, it would be Meego.

I like occasional hate. I like meltdowns, silences and bans. It adds to the soap opera that is this game!

8. Minaja not a reg anymore ?....Another one bites the dust. 

9. @heath- whose the 1st biggest trash talker??...

10. UPDATE

In a profanity-laced post, Minaja, the biggest build in Regulators, announced he was fed up with the internal politics of the clan and left for IG. (At least that's what I think he said :? )

Either way, he is in the clan FarmerZ R Us, and is listed as "Queen's special Guest" . This clan purpose seems to be to raise strip funds as far as I can see.

Either way, I think it is safe to say that IG/Bh have had a good week. They stripped 6T off of LH top player and made the top in Regulators Change colors. Is the tide turning in this war? I suspect both sides will see lots of incoming in the next few days.

11. Bellemorte you must admit that conspiracy does seem to follow the mods/ex-mods around like a bad case of the runs. I seem to recall another conspiracy in late 2011 where a certain well respected war leader, let's call him Laoda, had his name changed. Jayde didn't have anything to do with that either did she. I mean that was all a conspiracy as well.

I want to hold you all to account. I don't care who you are or what side you are on. You put yourself up to the community as a mod, someone to be respected, someone for junior players to look up to. How do you act? You post pictures of your in-game enemies child on forums, break the rules over and over again so many times I am not going to list them here, and then act like buttwhipped child consistently. You don't deserve respect!! Like any public figure who mis-behaves and breaches the trust of the community you deserve to be outed, and judged by the community. Just like Jayde was for her disgusting behavior.

Remember you aren't special, you are made of flesh and blood just like me, now get back in your box and stay there.

Be warned the rest of you who threaten, cajole or carry on like real life bullies in this game. It's fine to use the game mechanics for advantage, its fine to farm the beejesus out of someone and strip them to within inch of their life. But if you use your position as a mod to bully someone else or use it to gain advantage like Jayde or Bellemorte did, or even make real life threats, then I will be on your case.

I will also be reporting on war events, this other stuff is just a sideline for me. IG and Regs arent interesting enough to keep me busy consistently so I have to turn to other things. I have make a living as well my dear readers.

12. Hence why iProphet is such a lovable guy that hundreds of players are willing to get behind. People love entertainment. Especially in the form of destructive behavior. Players who talk big and do big things are gasped at.

Last time I checked, she retired, at her own will, along with other mods, so that argument is somewhat invalid.

So you speculate the ATA rep who runs the show "retired" Belle? Where is the evidence? Or do you just make this **** up? If one would toss out bannable false or misleading info, why involve the guy who is pulling the strings?

[​IMG]

Like creating an account to report on wars in a game isn't taking something unhealthily serious...

Next thing you're gonna say is that you have "sources" and do like real folks and play "investigative reporter" in our beloved fake war game...

....right

13. What makes this thread SOOOO hilarious is the amount of people taking this game dead ******* serious.

I bet if the opposing clans saw each other in RL they'd throw down like some animals

Props to .ALPHA.  y'all are putting in WORK

14. Also props to IG! Between IG and Alpha there are some epic wall posts

15. lol Yes. This monster of a thread is still alive and kicking. Hard to believe the orginal post in the original thread was a mere 3 sentences long. :mrgreen:

16. What does "taking the game too seriously" really mean?

17. [​IMG]

I believe this picture could go with almost every post in this thread!

18. War reporter is just a phil wannabe

Lol @ him trying to tell us that he predicted minaja situation would happen. You didn't tell ****. Minaja himself revealed everything.

19. 4000th comment 4000 comments of abuse and hilarious bs'ing! Keep it up!