Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devs are putting effort in for wars! Support! So glad to see this!

2. That's why we're hoping to work with the players during the testing of this. If there are exploits found please do report them (either here or through support if you wish to remain anonymous). We both have the same goal to keep wars fair, fun, and balanced so let's work together on that.

3. This looks good. Support! :)

4. Is overall size for minimum or is there a minimum on lowland size

5. Can I bring my dog?

6. What's the point of ruining someone else's attempt at farming incentivized pvp rewards if they don't know who you are?  I can't wait to see the forum rage.

MR. GORBACHEV

TEAR DOWN THESE TOWERS!!!

7. Cyn be like "towers are exploits" 

8. This will in effect be the SH wars at a guess.

Can see over time this being developed to highland wars etc which sounds interesting..

Looking forward to trying a few of these wars out 

9. Not at all bud. Towers are just lame. Especially when half of someone's build consists of towers. Makes no sense besides to be a turtle.

10. If they incorporate bfa n bfe i c an easy exploit for larger players. Sinply build all towers on ur ll and use bfe bfa to dominate smaller players. Once again favoring LB spenders lol

11. Explain what you dislike about them. If it's reasonable we can look into changing the way they work.[/quote]

I can hit BC complete lb and they can hit me look at the size of me they have 30mil sdt alone that's more than my whole build get the picture?

12. Sooooooo haven't seen this question yet lol, my question is this, with the LL wars will the stats be shown? When the wars occurs for the low lands, if its what I am thinking, they would.

13. They already stated it isn't being taken into account. But yes I see a way to still favor big spenders. If it's all raw stats going at it. Xtals win. Which from a business standpoint works for ATA.

14. Messed that up anyway its readable.

15. Would probably set them up with other abusers of that etc

16. Actually they said they will find a way to incorporate it. Read the whole post

17. Why some people don't sign up for the pvp events my size so limits the targets I have because they don't want to be slapped around by a BC all event with no chance to fight back.

18. Now is this going to be like individual wars where you get placed into random clans, or will we be bringing back clan wars altogether?

Also whilst on this topic what happens to the current individual war system? I think most people would like to see primals cut but individual wars kept, maybe some individual wars with this set-up but also with the old set up. Normal.

There's also a thread by Golden-Minotaur about a new implement, that could be beneficial. His ideas aren't clearly stated but I do like the random effect that can be chosen by the War Commander. For example having the ability to KO one player off the bat with one hit, or the ability for an extra crystal for one player, putting one billion gold out on the opponent of your choosing, etc.

19. I meant initially. I saw a response to someone's question regarding that.

20. Lame. I didnt spend all this money to get almost build complete to only use LL for wars. No thanks.No support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.