Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds cool bruh

2. Frankly I think that opinion is wrong. And you are free to hold it, but I simply disagree.

I guess we are at agree to disagree.

3. Ever wondered why I don't EE war since the first few months? Exploits like GH and other easy modes. Yeah the object is to make plunder. So why are you so dead set on PREVENTING plunder rather than making your own?  You're just salty that you will have a try harder and work with your clan better for victories instead of relying solely on mechanics. As it should be.

4. Any thoughts about a war bank yet? That's the only thing that stops me warring every day is having to bank gold.

Guess we will all be going back to the terrible plunder that LL towers give too 

5. You can be of the opinion that using turtle mechs is a perfectly fine way to war, that doesn't make it right. And it certainly isn't backed up by the many players leaving due to the wars being completely destroyed by those tower builds who rely on static defense and BFA/BFE to skim hits for plunder.

6. And how terrible will the pay be in wars? Primal wars already pay badly enough with no ally bonus, but now with only LL buildings being considered, will that mean top plunder finishes war with 20mil 

Also will PS1 pay a lot less to Attk than Attk builds like in primal?

7. No support this will only reward noobs ! No fixing anything really !

8. How about we just call them ssh sh wars and call it a day.

9. No incentive for bc builds at all. When you incorporate bigger tiers then maybe i will listen

10. The fact you need incentive to war in a war game is sad

11. Wait you mean wars where players only use ll builds and bfe is not calculated? So no hl or later, no equipment? Way to go devs you are bringing back what this game was like 5 years ago. 

12. I worked and paid for this build. I deserve incentives. You should go troll some where else noob

13. I'm not trolling. I'm just laughing at you new breed of players. Want everything handed to you on a silver platter don't you?

You can still use that build noob. Join an osw and fight like a true KaWer. Or keep whining. Your choice.

14. This is why you are a noob. Ms. Only been here 3 years. Silver spoon KaWer. Built on Free money from EBs.

15. Lol handed to me? Youre delusional. Guy with eb build sitting at EXP so he thinks he has knowledge of EE. Im the one laughing. Go back to your hole troll.

16. By no means is kaw free money. Im also 3 years look at my build and then yours. I spend. Try it some time and come at me when u can hit me.

17. This was my home clan 5 years ago. I have more knowledge of KaW than you could even begin to realize. EE wars were wrecked by exploits within months so I stopped and just kept oswing.

This "EB build" has cleared trillions in strips

18. Let me point out on some key points that most of y'all are missing.

On LL wars, there will be no ssh as you are hitting ppl who are LL complete also. And the devs have yet to decide completely about how much bfa and bfe will be added from my skin read.

Also indi wars will still keep on going and most of y'all ppl who are not pleased with this idea can still go do indi wars.

This is a clan vs. Clan war, will bring back the loyalty most of y'all are looking for without being bc for ee wars.

The most scary thing about this wars will be ppl with tower mechs for LL, if anyone don't know what tower mechs can do then you are in for a big surprise. Actually if no bfe or bfa is added then tower mechs won't be as huge. Tower mechs means no one can hit u with an action of both troops and spy's when you have 0 gold.

Hope this clears most of the confusion that I am seeing while skimming this thread.️

19. I only spend money for strips. I'll find you when I get there

20. Sexy, the advantage of being bc is not being able to be hit my most ppl in KaW and a little more strip proof and cynder knows more about KaW than you do easily by a mile. Make sure to know who you are arguing with before you ever start.️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.