Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. No Indi Wars during this test period?

2. Good question. Surprised this is the first time I've seen this brought up. Those percentages are going to be a huge difference maker if they are involved.

3. I'm hearing crazy talk that towers will not count on low lands
    All I've seen posted is that low land buildings will count. That would include towers.
    Can I get a definite answer on this ?

4. Towers will count, I see no reason why they wouldn't considering they are low land buildings

5. When I asked Devs 2 weeks ago if LL towers would count they said they hadn't decided yet and there has been no information since

6. Build change time woot! So pumped!

7. Questions
    1) Do we have to make a team of our own for these new wars? (If yes, how many per team?)
    2) Will pots be counted for these wars?

8. Read original LL War post for answers

9. How if I had EE level 1 and the renew time is coming and I keep losing? Will I lose my EE 5 to 0? Ok, I know I have no EE badge on this account. I just... ask. Mind to answer me, please?

10. The answer to this will make or break my day :shock:

11. A: Don't listen to crazy talk. Yw

12. That would be the dumbest crap ever of true #1

#2 did i read that we wont be able to see each builds LL stats at all? So when we click profile it will just show their full stats ?

That better not be the case either.

13. The answer lays within.
    Read ur own quote

14. This is going down hill quickly

I'm sorry I assumed that when the developers announced dates and times, they'd be prepared to answer follow up questions in a timely manner.

At leAst they are consistent.

15. Nobody ever mentioned towers r not used.
    U claim some anonymous crazy talk.
    Ask those nummies why they make it up.

16. When matching is everyone gonna have the chance to war with anyone since its only LL? Or is still gonna seperate ppl by their stats still? Was just wondering if it would put like a 10m in with a 50m or so

17. Yes.

Then we'll change them.

Looking into a way to allow top warring players to earn the top rewards in addition to the other paths. Would you enjoy that?

When the war starts, you will see a "Session Expired" message, forcing you to reopen the app. Once you do, your and everyone else's stats and troop bars will reflect lowland only. It's a bit awkward, but it means we can get this out to you guys sooner rather than later.

I'll see what I can do. Not promising anything for Monday though.

You will sign up with your clans. Starting roster size of 15.

A safe target would be Tier 3 lowland buildings. Give or take. This requirement is subject to change.

No. You won't be able to use them. Defensive potions won't be consumed.

Won't count.

Towers will count. We don't think this will pose a problem. If it hurts the experience, we'll deal with it. As an aside, Castle upgrades will not be counted.

18. only ll stats count. If a 150mcs has one stable on ll and a 20mcs 24 CEO the 20mcs is bigger.

19. @Kaw_Admin

Jerk...well said 
    Then u edit to a gif lol

Some ppl think there is time for every post n has a babysitter waiting to answer.

20. Alright thanks, kaw posted right after i did so was unsure at first. .
    Btw any clans needing an extra person for wars let me know. Hansel build, have some war experience(can tell by s5 helmet) and will listen to wc etc