Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Mith spells are working lol

2. Won't count in war even if you cast.
    And no mith reward.
    So casting mith is a completely useless waste

3. Pwnd

4. You can cast colors without it taking any mith... it says it doesn't work but it does.. wonder if it works with stats

5. My troop and spy numbers changed but not my stats on profile

6. It won't count but will they work in war, I casted when it said I'm not allowed to cast

And I have 1,243 mith lol, don't really care if it's wasted

7. I can't scout enemy after I reload game... 

How am I supposed to finish figuring out their roster to determine targets?

(*places brown bag over head, picks up piñata bat*)

My impression of ll wars so far:

8. 26 clans though signed up, that's one hell of a turn out

9. This is why u dont try and multitask lol u probably got half ur devs working on rewards for pvp and half trying to fix war stats.

10. DTS is a constant issue rn, some of my people can't hit the upper part of the opponent roster

11. upper part of total cs or ll cs?

12. Overall cs, enemy team has some bc and large accounts on the top of their roster. My small overall cs players cannot hit them

They get the defender too strong notification

13. Worst war system ever, it's worse than any other for lag. Plus the system is geared towards spy builds. That's me done with wars if this is your best effort devs

14. Lol unless you're mostly spy your spy actions rarely get through (well for me personally)

15. Couldn't even hit big ducks. Apparently I am too small. Not to small for them to hit. Hope that will get fixed 

16. it wouldn't let me hit them.

17. Not really, and this is one of the better systems I've seen minus the dtw/DTS issue. Several of my mates can't even hit the top portion of your roster. I will give you that though, lag is terrible

18. How bout fix it to where u can only see participant's lowland buildings. There's no way people are going to war if they can't see other participants buildings. Mabye put it to where if someone Casts woc for lowland wars that it only shows thier lowland building set.
    Expecting more devs sry to say

19. Half our clan can't hit to sko but can be ko on repins