Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Dtw/dts issue again. Turn it off smh

2. DTW/DTS

well dtw/dts on again :lol: can do any spy action on only 2 players out of 15.

3. Dtw/dts
    Ko times are off
    5-10 random but come out in 3 lol

4. Devs makes zero sense to have dts/dtw on. Let everyone war. Is there some type of rationale for leaving it on that we aren't understanding?

All i can see that it does is prevent small players from hitting big players... But hi? This is lowland wars. We all on same level. (Finally)

5. If I'm ll bc how can someone be to strong to hit if it's raw stats

6. did everyone miss the memo?

these are beta wars, they gonna play about with things

7. No need to play around with this that are pointless Vix lol. I can't think of a single good reason as to why my lb can't hit their LL only player.

These wars are supposed to be on an even playing field haha. And I'm not complaining. I'm curious as to why this is even being tested

8. So I just did war 8 and found that again I could attack their #1 (PS) when they had cash out, but always got DTS on spy actions. Saw that happen on their top 5 or six accounts.

Otherwise, another fun war :)

PS: I'm BC lowlands fully upgraded so presume this is a glitch and nothing to do with my stats?

9. I wared as a ps. Could not hit top half of opposition although they could hit me. Kept getting dts message.

10. lowland war is flop. Opponents can hit us but we can't hit them. It shows DTS. But how is it that they can hit us and we can't hit them? This is bad. Totally bad.

11. How has participation been so far devs?

12. Don't think lowland stats need to be shown tbh. Showing it will just make build selectivity for your wars again, like primals and round. Just cast based on what you are told your warriors have and let the mayhem begin. You can still scout pre-war initiation.... Makes it interesting

13. Suggestions on war formats:
    Why not have bfe included in LL wars, and also be able to switch equipment (since we have so many) during war? Adds an additional twist and at least we use something that is acquired from all these events. I can understand no bfa inclusion, but doesn't it just totally detach eb activity to ee by just fighting wars based on just lowland builds?
    Another suggestion would be to have series wars where if one wins a series of all Round/LL/Primals additional bonuses apply.
    It would revive round wars by giving the community an added reason to get involved and get better at building different types of rosters.
    The game won't have a continued drive to climb the leaderboard (bad for revenues) if the current move is to shift away from relevance of bfa.

Iwars are convenient but can be frustrating, it's still an important option for players that can't pull a roster together or just needing to renew ee when their usual gang doesn't intend to war.

14. Bfe and bfa will be added after the beta.

15. Participation is definitely higher than Primal wars and seems to be staying up there. Definitely going to help with getting more data points. Also means that we've got a decent number of players actively helping test these wars which we're grateful for.

Fair enough. We decided to test having DTS/DTW off yesterday after feedback. Today was going to default to back on, but we've gone ahead and changed this for the rest of the wars this week so they're all DTS/DTW turned off.

16. Devs, have you been working on having it show only lowland stats after being matched? That would make it easier.

Also maybe give it a chance to only show those opted into war instead of full clan roster. I have no problems with either of them but some new people could get confused

Mithril. Mithril. Mithril. Because of these wars, I've been dropping mithril fast. Not because I cast in war but because I cast outside and am unable to go into EE and win some back. I've never been below 400 mithril.. I'm below 100 now. I think we all would love to have mithril rewards.

17. Participation likely higher because no one loses ee.

Thanks supremeKai.
    I missed the part about bfe/bfa being added after beta tests, but doesn't that only serve to increase the ratio of static stats for everyone across the board in a LL war format?
    I get some in on the giant LBs sometimes from full bars occasionally, but it won't happen if they just about next to 100pct static with only LL builds as a variable. Makes the divide wider in my opinion.

18. Kreuzitter is ruining it with 100 member clans. Seriously? We have to go through and find them

19. that's called Strategy. You're lucky they aren't all barcode names.

20. Devs can we get a refund on LL ie when cast for war make the LL blank and build what u like with no cost and revert back to original build after war??? Is that to much to ask?