Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses Arrive Next Week!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 12, 2016.

1. Shut up nightkawk. Everybody in forums has been laughing at you for years making a fool of yourself with forum thread after forum thread of nonsense on ee wars. You are a noob of the highest order. Get out of forums and go hit your ebs fairy.

2. Back to this stupidity are you? Nobody cares about the dumb ideas you have for ee wars. The devs havent cared and you have made over 100 threads with stupid idea after stupid idea over and over and over. Get over it. You suck at ee and your ideas are even worse. Go play another app because you suck at this one.

3. Rogue you sound like a child..... And majority of Hawks ideas are actually decent, which unlike you he provides idea's and gets feedback so devs can see. You sit there being a keyboard warrior spewing nonsense and threats like an absolute fool. If anything you should just leave the thread and stop the banter all together. Your insults are not even well worded.... Just emotional anger

4. Aaah gee thx for the nice articulation
    Some ppl can speak without ranting.

Too bad i don't have a constituency to represent and speak for. Hard enough trying to see thru some ideas in KaW as it is.

To all....Enjoy KaW u must

5. And the devs continue to ignore your stupidity

6. Your name should be "notanybody"

7. Lol BC first you irrelevant swine :lol:
    And then get some credibility in the warring community, and then you can start talking however you want. Like Frog, he can be an ass because he earned the right. You're the only nobody here

8.  lol,really funny why should u guys keep insulting each other beside giving constructive feedback.

for some reason,ATA representative should cleared out any doubt from the community and not keep silenced.

9. Exactly

10. If propacks % will be exclude can i have my money back?

11. I think you can get the value back that your propacks have at the moment. I estimate it at almost zero.

12. This thread is a joke lock it

13. Bring back the weekend 50-100 indi war...missed the fun and chaos.

14. Yeah buddy....chaos indi wars ftw

15. :oops: :oops: :oops: KaW Devs don't wanna make LB mad man... if that happens they won't be getting $$ from seals right..

Oh wait... they still will...
    Because Kingdoms at Eb man :roll: :roll:

16. It's weird how they actually reward growth like that

17. So I know you need 250m raw stats bonus to get 8% bonus. How much for 9 and 10%?

18. 500m and 1b respectfully