Lower window does not scroll?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TeeRee, Dec 5, 2015.

1. No problems at all on android tablets either before update or after update switching the location of the battle cry button and eb timer was a nice touch though.

2. Probably so you can accidentally click on battle cry

3. Having same problem

4. This problem is not from kaw it's the android update from Samsung

5. That whats my problem then? I dont have samsung... So its a kaw update not android...

6. I did not have the problem until 10 minutes ago when I updated my galaxy s6 from Samsung when Samsung requested permission to update my software

7. Same issue here actually... Android.

Noticed it earlier, very annoying to be honest.

8. on android no issues here

9. The issues are from KaW. My Samsung system was updated a few days ago and there was no problem then. Now I have issues with scrolling in eb window, emoji's are all messed up (can't see a lot of them) and if I want to respond to a pm from KaW, my game crashes.
    Think there's quite a bit of bugs to fix in this update. A response from the Devs on this thread would be nice, just so we can see you are looking into it.

10. Same here on Android, was fine until literally installed KaW update, then no scroll for me. Please fix.

11. Same problem, devs please fix for Android users

12. Galaxy s5, Dec 4 kaw update...scroll works fine. I did go through 2 large android os upgrades about a week ago.
    Maybe os needs update?

13. Same here, i also left feedback for another issue and kaw pm'd me. If i try to read it the app crashes

14. Yes! Same here, can't open kaw's pm without app crashing.
    Most of y'all saying it's an os problem, read my previous post. It's the recent update kaw did and it's bugs.

15. Well my scrolling works.

Emoji are a mess though.

16. Same here, on android

17. Apologies to those of you affected by the Success screen change.

The success screen was actually intended as a popup and scrolling behind it was never intended. With the Battle Cry layout change we also updated it to be easily dismissible instead of requiring you to tap the X.

After learning however that this was a useful feature (albeit unintended) we'll look at restoring the original behaviour.

As for the KaW PM crashes, we have a fix ready to go as well :)

18. Thanks for the response Devs.
    Any chance you will fix the emoji error as well? Because I don't have a emoji pack which I can ug in the Play Store (=what kaw suggested). I use the emoji's which are embedded in my Android version.

19. Thanks devs for the response.