LoS-achild17 gone to far in trash talk

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Twicc, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAHAHA have fun farming this inactive account Twicc <3 dumb *****

2. And alluring everyome knows not to take that build serious lol 8 adp? Step your game up before you come play capt- save a twicc lol

3. Can a mod just lock this already? The train has already detailed and killed a few.

4. 6 hour rotwb?

5. Yup...believe it or not but some clans that are in osw actually hit other clan in osw and not eb

6. I think I saw RoH run and complete TSG earlier today lol

7. I think Twicc thinks that ACHILD meant children when he said "boys," hence Twicc's page 2 post saying that he was mostly offended because it implies that he's a pedophile.

8. I would prefer that comment was not made, but Twicc, you have misread what was said and implied. I will break it for you. Question about kids comes with implied surprise you have children, as offender is accusing you of having preference with males. It does not imply that you are deviant and pedofile at all. You have taken is out of context. Joke is not classy I agree. I prefer ones I play on you. I will not be marking it and I will not consider it your retake test.

9. achild called someone gay? He can't talk with that gay pinnochio vest he is wearing in his pal pic... You look like a black Mclovin. :lol:

GEEEEEEEEK!

10. Quit much big lad?

11. Haha black McLovin! I accept!

12. You know the best part of being perm silenced? I don't have to deal with stupid trash talk like this.

13. Let me explain to the kawmunity why this is trash talk and to explain that he actually is calling twicc a peado,
    First off
    This sentence is means he is acknowledging that twicc has a kids, the post twicc made before that one was saying he has a son.
    as achild already knows that twicc has a son he proceeds by saying that he likes boys, if you join the two sentences together he is basically saying "your a peado file and you have a kid", implying that two twicc has done something. Ppl on this thread are criticising twicc but if someone wrote that to you I bet yous be pissed of, especially if you had a kid๎…

14. I think its no problem to like kids(; or like girls and boys if twicc had a son he like him hopefully (;
    I like all my kids so i think theres np (;
    Only one fail and this is english becouse its not easy to find the right words
    And now give me more friendly slaps NA

15. I think some famous forum writer should write the "Definitive Guide to KaW Trashtalking"..

U know.. Like Wulf's guides

16. Shaun ...twicc has u brain washed keep pinned in ur eb an stay out of forums ...before ur whittle feeling get hurt ..๎’๎’an y'all make another forum .

17. I assign AoE and Willy to it.

18. In pretty sure he meant he thought you are gay, not that you actually Like BOYS. He should perhaps of used men or males

19. Lol Eden ..๎’

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.