LoS-achild17 gone to far in trash talk

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Twicc, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol Twicc you need help from outside? What a great KaW player much respect Twicc

2. Support to twicc.
    That is a sick comment.

3. Twicc, talk about u reading in to much in that Wall post. Its not that ur just sprinkling a little salt on u back in a whole damn truck of salt.

4. Twicc, You took that wayyyy out of line. He just basically called you gay. But its not really that offensive. He said nothing about your kid.

5. That comment doe 

6. **Update** Correction* "gone "too" far." Hahahahahahaha!!! Get it right Twicc! lol

7. Bwahahahahaaa, wait til they see what's next! New age you lost this war and little twicc... Learn English

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. lmao Twicc you're a loser

10. Twicc..stay pinned in ur eb as ur whole clan does an off forums ..better yet quit kaw again..

11. Hey Twicc, you been stripped successfully yet?

12. I don't condone calling people gay as an insult, but You sound like a little kid complaining to his mummy. So he called you a bad name, get over it.

13. English...

14. I'd say you sound butt hurt bro, but I wouldn't want to offend you! 

15. Worst Twicc thread ever sorry bro I like you but you are taking waaaaay out of context.

16. Everyone knows not to take Los too seriously... Because they are ridiculous. Don't let it get to you twicc.

17. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thx, you made me spray soda on my monitor

18. Sadly Los and _purgatory_ had to recruit a leaderboard clan to help in this war and they say we are losing :lol: i hit and hit and yet i havent had inc in 4 days, quite pathetic if you ask me. Los has disbanded how many clans again? Los and ROH has how many runners? Please tell me how you losers are winning this war. ROH HAS dropped in the leaderboard, purgatory HAD 90 members, Los HAD 8 clans yet they refuse to hit and fail strips each time. Please come back when you have something better to say. Oh and members of ROH just some advice, scouting doesnt burn pots or gain you gold you eb noobs :lol:

TL,DR? We arent losing this war, in it for the long haul.

δεαδ

19. huess twicc needs all the help he can get

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.