Longest OSW???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, May 15, 2013.

1. James? No inc or did I just bumped a thread of yours for cf? Maybe u had too much inc you still suffering from memory loss or do I see an old Os trend developing here....

2. lol I see I am being called.

This question is hard to answer. Are we talking about a continuous war, or is a OSW followed by a cf break still counted as one war? If it is Osiris/Yafi may be the longest. People also seem to forget that Zaft at the same time was fighting _judgent_ for about a year as well.

Also, how do you determine if a osw ends? Must the clan surrender or can it just be rendered lifeless? How many clan members do you need to participate in an OSW? There are hate clans that continuously farm one particular player. (I remember -VM- farming the crap out of some guy for over a year) Are these OSW?

A more answerable question would be which kingdoms have spent the most time in OSW. To this, I believe the OSW Champion would be Os-Nckz. The dude is top 5 LB but has spent the last TWO YEARS in OSW. Only Os-strawberryjames comes close to that kind of OSW committment.

3. Badger vs apheriun

4. PDA VS CR and CR alliance was 8-9 months.

5. No clue I don't count days just tap tap away 

6. Who's trying to start a feud?

7. My longest was the bh vs regs war

I have no idea how long it lasted  all that I know is that I joined white_hand as a new recruit in the middle of it.

8. oh yeah! i remember that pda vs cr and voodoo and all! the forums were filled with it that was a long one!

9. If I recall, MoS where in one for nearly a year..

10. You are wrong it was only 4 months

11. Last right vs i firgot but it still.going on for at least a year

12. Longest for me was about 3 months of osw back to back. I must say, it gets boring.

13. @On_you-Lol get outta here fool.

14. How long was the regs vs. BH osw? It lasted quite a while also

15. BH vs LR one has been going on for five months

16. I know, i am referring to regs vs. BH not LR alliances VS. OG alliances

17. New age vs -protake- lasted abt a year

18. Fox vs iG 8 months