llHIlAIINlIDll-of-lIGll0IIDlI STRIPPED DURING WAR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-Death-2-Hand-Of-God- (01), Sep 30, 2013.

1. If you get stripped of 2T mid war, you lose more than 10B... Even off one hit..

2. lol ignant **** op thinks he cam do something lololol

Supports "hand of gods!"

3. IGCB

Clearly more than 10 in one hit but he has only that to strip the entire roster so he will only be able to strip a few hundred off of many. Secondly I don't see many of their builds having 2 tril in allies (maybe they do but I didn't look hard) so that limits the amount of damage that can be done.

Regardless it wasn't an exact number just throwing something out to say that the amount of gold lost would be minimal.

4. I thought OP meant 2T strip on a single account not spread across roster.

5. Anarchy is our pet noob. Everyone needs someone to unload their anger and stress onto in clan. Anarchy's your guy.

6. go strip them haha cuz i saw some hog said they dont get incoming hit Xd

7. Your right, u don't usually get many inc and to dude up there, a mid war stip is a waste, HOG wont sell out their own so its not like wed know when u xtal... but say u strip 4-6ppl 500b+, which many of u have, and tell the opposing team(will be carefully selected cant go counting on the noobs) whos gonna have that much gold out... they'll utilize the information, youll get ur inc ur so proud u don't get and the plunder they make will be in abundance... so what, find me, farm me, do as u please.... ill park the account in a inactive clan with a banner proudly LMAO... Palringo offers plenty of new identities.... hell, might spend the few extra bucks and buy a upgrade from my main... its just money and well worth the laugh :lol: :lol: till then we max xtal every day running B2B escape and stack up more funds... When we come, we're gonna come correct...

8. Japan bragged about what they had when they hit pearl harbor. You know what happen?

[​IMG]

9. Start with me OP, I do all wars on Mondays and Wednesday and have 100 bil in allies

10. can I get the OP in non-walloftext mode please?

11. LOOK AT THE FOOTWORK OP! FOOTWORK!

[​IMG]

12. Wow OP don't fall for it and the ones I've met are actually chill af idk why your so butthurt it's warfare buddy

13. And if your going to be trash talking a clan be a man and post with ur main you'd gain more respect and don't tell everyone your planes to strip someone lmao gl OP

14. I literally just lost braincells reading the entirety of this thread.....
    [​IMG]

15. We know his main

16. Wait.. What?!?

' max xtal every day doing b2b escapes to stack funds '.

You guys are barely finishing normal haunts, you drunk??

17. ;0 im planning to war today OP, strip me of 500B!!! And yes, some hogs have 2-4T in allies lol...

(Just an FYI OP, you said 2T and 4-500B x 6 is 2.4-3T)