llHIlAIINlIDll-of-lIGll0IIDlI STRIPPED DURING WAR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-Death-2-Hand-Of-God- (01), Sep 30, 2013.

1. Boooo you suck get off the stage.

2. Strip me first. Plzzzzz I only have 2 allies

3. Anarchy. What a great post and analogy. I'm going to use that for sure.

4. erm... please dont strip them when they're all active. you're just wasting funds.

5. I heard someone say hog 

6. I am the leader of the Hand of Gods, please dont strip me

7. We don't know this guy ^

8. ^who are you? (Hadvar from skyrim)

9. Sure. Best not to ask

10. i once brought a ally from them said ally was alive and energetic. I was like ok wow coool. Turns out ally is decayed and smells like febreeze

11. This makes my armpits sweat of how funny it is

12. Do the pits smell like apple?

13. [​IMG]

(After fail strip)

"That went as expected... "

"Yes."

"It's all happening exactly as before... "

"Well, not exactly.."

14. i need to watch that movie again been a while.

15. Great idea. Nobody has ever thought of stripping someone during an EE war. Let me tell you why the idea sucks. Chances are you hire whole they are Ko and they laugh in your face. Or due to their builds and BFA, you hire an ally but nobody can hit them once again they laugh in your face. Meanwhile Val goes on a rampage, sort of like a Bruce Willis movie where Bruce runs through his house finding stashed guns. Val would search every drawer, file cabinet, and under every table to find his idevices. Once he finds all 237 accounts he will look for you, he will find you; and he will make your main and your clan mates cry.  Noob.

16. Haha, op posts trying to act tough, but turns out looking like a little *****, because he hides behind his alt. (Before you say ****, I'm most active on this account.)