Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Click on link Roni you fool

2. Youre pathetic. Lmao

3. yuusel im the one getting you coming back for more. i dont care if i write properly or not .its still readable . you really lack anything meaningful in your life that the only thing you can talk about is grammar.

4. And here comes more failed scouts from roni.Bwahahaha

5. post all my army attacks and assassins and i got many victory scouts on you also . i hit you with 2 bars so you got many more screenshots to post. he posts 1 screenshot and selectively wont show the rest.

6. i just had to show one .Proves youre crap and full of lies and drama.and you said i never hit your accounts. Lmao.tell that story to someone who believes you.

7. corze you wont show my attacks because you know they will show you as the liar.

8. you have never ever hit me before.it took me to hit you for you to hit back .proving you were lying in forums . you cant show my attack screenshots because you know you would get shown to be a liar.

9. cassowray is dtw just waiting to hit out from self pin.

10. First off,i admit you won on attacks towards me.never stated dif.secondly, you have just as many fails as i do.thirdly, youre just as annoying and full of crap as the moose im beating up.smh

11. And i see you finally potted up.good choice cause your my new perm next to moose.and as far as your alts go,they're mine too.happy kawing.

12. you are plain dumb i dont buy defence potions .keep your big talk up cassowry you wont post my army and assassins on you all victorys

13. Re: Lili

Roni hook me up gurr

14. and keep hitting out from self pin . maybe ill do what you are doing put mith on .

15. Still more fails.some success tho.lol.keep your pots burned by me

16. and keep hitting out from self pin . and i dont buy defence .so your wall messages are just you being a wannabe .

17. Do i have to ss your lies on your statement about having no sdp's?............Didnt think so chump.

18. Re: Lili

Roni don't waste your time on this cassonoob. I need a match!

19. post my army attacks ss cassowry. he wont because all he has is his big talk and lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.