Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinky your from magic spank bank clan and not long been in Clan B . msb moved into clan A only a couple of months ago . you only been in the Zaft/Fury/ apoc osw only a couple of months.when msb was still a clan they wasnt in the osw.

2. Yeah, 3 years and thats what i got.
    I assume you were gonna make some point that compares to your other account?

Lets hear it. Tells us more about how you were apart of all these monumental osw's again. But this time, tell us something that made you relevant. Like how you had your own group you managed, funded, and stripped with.

You were just there and thats why you dont get any love from all those folks you went to war with. You were just there and hit atk.

In my 3 years i have seen you repeatedly having to tell ppl who you are and what you did. And recently you have to direct ppl to your main that you cant use cause they dont know who you are.

Thats your legacy roni. The girl who was always forgotten because you have to actually do more in an osw than just be there.

3. Msb was always clan a alliance....

Edit: correct we werent and clan b still isnt. Clan A HQ, Apoc, and Silver kinda got that wrapped up pretty tight. That and the fact we tend to have our own osw's and all..

4. clan A family but not in the osw untill 2 months ago and when msb failed it merged into clan B .then you joined the osw . msb was a eb clan . you have only 2 months history of being in a osw . i have years . in A.D.H.D clan i did 3 osws ultimatRobinHood part 2 and 3 and deadly maniacs. Kotfe assassins versus good vs evil . the strippers club versus los and blood orchid. LSA Elite versus young money militia .LSA elite versus penang state. wof versus dragons elite.wof versus true spartans . The monsters versus acustic sunrise . the strippers club versus annihilation . me and don rico and his clan versus rpl . Fury/Zaft versus apoc as i mentioned in that for 8 months . when i remember the rest ill update this cause i know itll wind you up that 1 female has kicked butt more than you . i fighted cygnet legends x clan by myself and they requested a c.f . and Blackhand / immortal dog versus kotfe / AoW and young & dangerous versus dkod .

5. It's funny they are still all attacking u, roni. Don't like it, don't think she is relevant? Move on. Instead they are writing pages of essays on how they don't care about her. How her impact isn't important. Well, was important enough for a "big strip" coordinator to hang around and rant on how not important she is 

6. TLDR

7. You are tring way to hard. Do you just take what you hear and mush it Around in your head until you hear what you want?

Msb was almost non stop osw. But you live in "i get bad information cause after playing for 5 years im still not sure what to do Looni Rooni world".

We closed msb when one of our past osw opponents reported our clan name to the devs. We woke up to the name Magic bank. Devs said they would change it to msb.

I had heard how whack you info/lies were but i didnt think it would be this bad...

8. yeah hes ran off now because gotter " co ordinate the next strip on me " cause twinky is boss !

9. notice how the 2 rugrats only appear together .

10. TSDC

*too stupid, don't care*

11. msb was a eb clan . and not in osws . i do know all info on kaw clans and their history .

12. I Googled msb when the name got changed kaw keeps teaching me things

13. I noticed how twinky has been hanging here for 2 hours and raging instead of doing whatever big head coordinator is supposed to do. I guess it's real important to prove to u that u are "loony"

14. ive fighted troll machine he has already told kaw forums about me. i feel sorry for you twinky desperatly trying to impress -V- that your a henchman and pioneer of osw .but your wins/losses n badges tell another story.

15. Re: Lili

Isn't Pain in ur rear that chick that reset because she got perm silenced?

16. Why would twink try to impress me when I am on your kaw hero list and not twinkys?

17. scroll back v you and me are worlds apart. i wouldnt let you in my ozone. thats how much i loathe you . but barbie is here she will have you .shes on the prowl for a new kaw man .

18. TSDC

19. I find it cute that you are taking inspiration from me and trying to copy me

20. bootsy reset when in a pvp with subz3ro and she quit kaw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.