Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLDR

2. for once v is lost for words and ive shut him up .and that is only a tiny little bit of my history not even mentioning all the osws ive been in .

3. Re: Lili

Im full of words and always will be just not reading that wall of text

4. Roni, im sorry but the recent escapades in forums have not been an example of "strong females shinning".

Being this is a thread dedicated to yourself, from yourself. I wasn't sure if i thought the above statement was funny or a damn tragedy that someone could possibly have interpreted anything recently of that description.

So, please tell me this isnt a tragedy and it was a joke.

5. twinky you have not even made a mark on kaw yourself .all you do is try act all self knowing and talk down to others . and this thread was only done as to not ruin other peoples own threads by disrailing them when replying to comments about us.

6. and corze you didnt read it v !!! and this is only a tiny bit of my history not even mentioning all the osws ive been in . and ive did some good fun threads ive even had people saying itd be a great idea and they would deffinantly sign up for the wars. i did a bonnie & clyde war thread .which spurned from my bonnie and clyde kaw couples thread that i wrote. aj was even going to use it as a event in his diary of events he was organizing . i really dont care your opinion of me because your not even anybody i respect . id be hurt if it was one of my kaw idols insulting me .but you are at the end of my list of kaw hero's.

7. Isn't this just completely hypocritical?

8. TLDR

9. You're a kaw hero v apparently

10. -V-esivius you are not my Clyde anymore. We are over .

11. Roni, if you have left such a "mark on kaw", why are you always having to tell people what it is you have done?

How come no one remembers your other account?

How come everyone you claimed to fight remembers you and laughs first before they have anything to say about you?

Roni, the mark you say you left, its just you repeating yourself cause no one ever knew, or we never thought it was worthy of acknowledgement.

And theres a reason you wouldn't know anything about what ive done. Its cause i dont go slumming it smacking nubs and bragging about it.

I help coordinate osw's and multi trill strips.

You send some atks out and tell everyone you're a warrior.

Matter of fact, you shouldn't know anything about me or the ppl i roll with. We dont associate with loud mouth, name dropping, fame craving, run to forums claiming big **** morons.

Hell no. You just get back to your little world where being farmed cause you're a damn idiot makes you relevant.

Looni rooni, yeah... Looni Rooni

12. Twinky you aint done nothing at all on kaw to make you a kaw celebrity . you might have big stats but your wins are pityful .and my main is kaw famous .thats why even on this tiny account i get mass mobbed in wc. all you are is a forum troll with no history except being in clan A . you did nothing by your self to become a key figure on kaw .

13. 3 years on kaw twinky and 225;000 wins and im 3 years also but im 358;000. you have only 110;000 assassins badge and my main has 275;000 and its not been in use since march . my army badge is bigger than you also .

14. you co ordinate nothing keep your lies up twinky .

15. That isn't how to judge the impact someone has had on kaw

16. i think twinky is jealous of me lol . envy can get hold of even the most hardened man !

17. And im one of your KaW hero's

18. v my kaw enemys know what i have done . keep trying to discredit me its funny because i even have enemys in apoc that after i was dropped from fury they messaged me saying i gave them a good fight .they now are my friends . so your guttertalk back fires on you.

19. v you deffinantly are not one of my kaw heros.

20. Whats the biggest strip either of you have done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.