Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Something something something daaaarksiiiide

Something something something complete

2. Re: Lili

Cyn, what? XD

3. Re: Lili

No, no, no, no. Look, I dunno who explained thanksgiving to you two, but they've done you a great injustice. Just because we call it turkey day doesn't meant it's a day dedicated to a couple of turkeys

4. I wonder how many turkeys have been eaten

5. An estimated 46 million turkeys were eaten :0

6. Re: Lili

This dude is kind of a flamer isn't he

7. You keep referring to kotfe when u try to hurt my feelings. It looks to me like they hurt yours. I'd like to apologize for kotfe if they hurt you feelings. I'm sorry roni. Kotfe is sorry. Let the wheel keep turning

8. Re: Lili

Lili.. Now is the time to cut off the dead weight they call roni, the war runner. It's not too late...

9. silverbullet its you whose the butthurt one . you feel intimitated by strong females that shine more than you. ive been this way for years on my main . i dont need to ride any ones coat tail . people that know me who ive fighted know i am in their face and dont give up . and i didnt run from any war . i was invited to join fury .they came to me not the other way around. i fighted in the Zaft / Fury / Apoc osw for 8 months . i gave my all . i was dropped and even apoc know that . so your insults back fire on you. and ive gone quiet lately only because i want to grow my account because every owner ive had has over priced me for my stats .so i been working hard to make this account sellerble for them because i feel guilty .and you fail with trying to corze friction between me and Lili. we are friends shes stuck up for me and ive stuck up for her. one thing i dispise is kiss asses which you are. one minite you was hateing lili and attacking her account and insulting her. the next minite because you know shes on good terms now and friends with i.s.s you buttkiss . its sweet but shows what a weak ass you are.

10. Ummmmm………i………what the hell even is this

11. Just remember that while Americans were having turkey so was Russia.

12. 10/10 cringe thread. ronis english is so damn on point. and her political views. oh bby. 10/10 read

13. Cant believe i am playing the same game as this roni chick, goddamn

14. Re: Lili

Lili is definitely nothing special but Roni is just dragging her down further

15. Again ur opinion is irrelevant.

16. oh yeah ive really got Lili under my spell . as if she has no freedom of choice and doesnt know her own mind . Get real . Lili thinks for her self and acts from her own head .we swap ideas for threads apart from that we got our own direction . it's really pathetic when you see we are having a laugh together.That you try your hardest to break it up . Grow up . and me and Lili have completley different kaw history . i dont need to go into mine .Those that matter know it already .

17. Stalking, crying, running from war, getting banned and making terrible threads. Just told your whole history

18. what's urs? Lying, scamming, "coming into" owning a couple accounts, lying, "coming into" owning a couple more? That should sum it up.

19. you are a defect v . ive never ran from any war .ive actually created them . i was fighting dragons elite for 6 months by myself and then was the firestarter of dragons elite versus wof osw . i fighted osiris and 46 & 2 at the same time .and iProphet offered to mentor me. i been osiris clan farm 3 times . i fighted easys retreat for 2 months . i fighted dkod death inc ; rise against ; some war members and hol for over a year. ive fighted immaRabbit/ nobblerbunny for months also and true spartan warriors . go ask king leonadas. ive hit scores of people .been clan farm many times and kicked them back .i was clan farm of were screwed and 7ds . ive fighted slyver of dotb when i was in gorilla clan . you really dont know nothing about me . keep chirping v thats all you can do . its a ego boost that even when ive quietened down .i still got you all wound up.

20. Please explain this coming into owning a couple of accounts. Because you have me really confused

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.