Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Anyone notice how Roni never gives a name for these superstars? Starting to think they are imaginary.

2. crimson you only have 110b allies. i upgraded a 150b army today. so i dont care your opinion of me.

3. they are not imaginary trust that . i dont need to tell you itd only make you feel insecure and out of your depths .

4. Re: Lili

Pfft out of my depth, ain't nobody in modern kaw to worry about.

5. sup :p been inactive

6. *dies from shock*

7. I never pretended you lusted after me weirdo.

That would be scary I immagine.

Why would I care if you have a KaW BF, its cute but not really note worthy.

I've made some jokes, maybe you didnt get them, but no one on this forum is into your wierd ass.

8. lol butthurt crimson acting the macho man now cause i told him about his pathetic self. and if i dont interest you then dont talk to me or on my threads its that simple. and i dont do kaw boyfriends /girlfriends im not sad bootsy. i just made a good friend on this game who happens to be a kaw legend. crimson you aint nothing with out the kotfe name . you wouldnt even be remembered . so all your insults mean nothing to me.

9. Roni, please refer to this thread for the reason why I am locking your 'fun house'. Click here please

Here are a couple things you should look at in our own Kingdoms at War, Rules of Conduct.
    As far as I am aware, you [roni] and Lili are provoking players to come and induce essentially "hate" towards you. This does not help keep Kingdoms at War's forums a "friendly and healthy" environment. This thread alone as multiple of hundreds of posts all antagonized towards you, followed by heinous remark back from either you or Lili. ALTHOUGH, common banter is expected within the community we would like it to be maintained. Publicly enticing the community to attack one another is considered a rule breaking act.

At this time I will be locking your thread. If you have any questions feel free to pm me your concerns, and or emailing support@athinkingape.com

Thank you for your time and happy KaWing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.