Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v go delete my name off the thread then and get todd too as well .

2. all you are is a Lapdog v nothing else

3. Can't we all just get along?

4. crimson is a high roller in the allie trade 110b !

5. v you are the joke we all know that you aint assmoron

6. Re: Lili

This has gotten so off topic, can someone lock this?

7. there is no topic or theme so its fine .

8. If Roni quit KaW, that would be a possibility.

9. Re: Lili

3 posts in a row all directed at me, so desperate for my attention bby? Anyway if I ain't assmoron how am I on assmoron account?

10. and now my other groupie has arrived jackson236 proving all idiots swarm together.

11. <3

12. Re: Lili

She secretly loves you V xD

13. Re: Lili

She is rather thirsty V. But she can't have you.

14. skittles you can have the plonker .hes yours for the taking .i wont even give you any g.b.h over it. i already got my sights on a kaw superstar . so dont waste any time make your moves on him right now !

15. 2 resets and times of inactivity. ggwp

16. Hey yuusei, long time no see.️

17. Well in your mind you are the only Kaw superstar. Having your eyes on yourself is a little weird, but hey it's kaw everyone is weird hun. Do you.

18. The way this is said sounds like you are saying I am a kaw superstar and you just have your sights on another one. It's nice that you think I'm a superstar and all

19. Im sorry, I did lie. After rereading that novel, I've noticed that I said two lines, not one.

"I think you are being stripped"

"I put 6 steals in before I noticed"

No one cares if your 1b crap sells, all 1b crap sells...

But yea you a noob who noobed up my pm soooo much that i didnt strip you in fear of you noobin my pm up even more.

20. look crimson you are a nobody in my eyes i dont even notice you . the guy i got talking to is a big superstar and legend on kaw. you pale in comparrison . its sweet how you pretended i lusted after you but not ever happening . you may wish it was that way but how i am i only am drawn to speak to quality people . you dont have them assets .sorry but work on it ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.