Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Seems a very popular person on this thread 51 page popular js.

2. Don't like the thread, don't have to read it. Nobody is pulling u to type insults on the phone. If u are inclined to do so, blame urself. I understand that roni has a shiny and original personality that attracts every idiot on Kaw cause they think they can dim her light with their dimwitted insults. But if u can't control ur impulses, maybe short bus and a helmet are for u.

3. Are you two well known or something? Lol

4. puns is still butthurt that in over a year of me being dkod clan farm and him crying to 4 other clans to hit me too.i still never CF to them .but puns has no problem c.f from what ive seen lol.

5. hi king godless i saw deadly angel is active back on pimd again haha after retireing from it.

6. Re: Lili

Let's not forget the real issue of V being a plonker.

7. Re: Lili

Or you lying about being a female

8. Re: Lili

Or barbie lying about being an American fighter pilot

9. Re: Lili

Or none of you noobs being able to back up your words and hit me, let's not forget that one

10. Re: Lili

I never claimed to be a fighter pilot get your lies straight

11. Re: Lili

This still going 

12. Re: Lili

Yes cynder, and I'm learning so much about myself from these two that I never knew before

13. Oh my,I wouldn't know. I got banned from that game last night for "extortion."

14. Can i have your signature on my wall please? I hear your name so much around kaw.

15. Re: Lili

Ok firstly who is roni?
    Secondly ash you're a nub…
    Thirdly I just came to point out roni's spelling…not meaning to sound rude just ocd about it and the fact that I don't actually know who roni is…

16. Re: Lili

Fixed it for your OCD.

Edit; Added quotations to made up word plus added my now seen "Edit" explanation for whom it may concern.

17. TheRunDMC you forgot to tell and fix the grammar nazi's other mistake .waz isnt a word it's was.

18. Re: Lili

-V- i hit you full bars early this morning .then i looked in wc and saw you in there flexing again .But you never hit me back at all you played dead !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.