Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

So much stupidity in this thread

2. Re: Lili

Lol anyone else notice how many times she's use the term "trailer trash" after I did?

Guh you can't insult me with my own insult. 

Plus I live in a condo, drive a new Cadillac, and have all my teeth. Can you say the same? 

Life on Fleek ?

3. Re: Lili

Don't feed the pig pls...

4. Re: Lili

Don't insult pigs like that pls, they don't want that creature associated with them.

5. yes bootsy you have the world at your feet you live in wealth and luxury. yet you rot on kaw. tell us another one.

6. you know, even wealthy people can play games in their free time. idk if you knew that.

7. the only game bootsy plays is the game of catfishing . shes a champ at it . kaw wise she is a known 9 times osw runner . not so good at fighting and osws .she leans on others to do that job .

8. Re: Lili

Yes I'm a catfish that has 1500 pics of the same chick.  bless you child. And everyone is a war runner if Roni is jealous of you.

9. nobody is jealous of you in the slightest. could be your sister your cousin your room mate a friend . doesnt mean its you .well your kaw boyfriend bob will know if its you or not when you meet him this winter holidays .

10. bootsy you are a KNOWN war runner . im not the only one whose said it over the years . omar used say it non stop .

11. Re: Lili

Don't drag omar into your 

12. v i have had omar on my buddy list for 2 years . and everybody has seen him plenty of times saying in worldchat that bootsy is a war runner.

13. Re: Lili

Last time I checked roni you're a war runner too! And your clan loyalty is so high u reset an account on a clanmate while having a piggish temper tantrum. Your experience is cute 

14. hey keep up your hateing on me. its having the opposite effect ive had 4 new buddy requests yesterday and 2 today lol.

15. Make that five for the entertainment value of this thread.

16. You're such a liar. Omar stripped your stupid ass. But you have no right bringing him up. You should be ashamed of yourself.

17. Re: Lili

Omg this thread has 48 pages. Y'all need a life

18. Re: Lili



19. Re: Lili

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.