Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -v- ilain you dont hit back at all i hit you lots and took gold off you.you gained nothing from me.

2. Re: Lili

V. You saying I'm scared of incoming ? Are you slow witted. Check my win/ loss ratio, then look at yours. And decide who is scared of incoming.

You idiot. You don't even come close to the amount of hits i take and dish out.

3. Im an account that normally sits clanless, you took nothing. And if I don't hit back why were you PnZ for 12 hours at a time

4. actually i was talking to someone in p/m and they then mentioned it . i wasnt on forums i was having fun talking to a real man not a rif raff and try hard which you are.

5. skinnyMinny is a Kaw legend and veteran .you -V- aint nothing compared to what skinny has acceived .

6. more lies from you -v-illain you been in clans with it for the last few days.

7. Re: Lili

looked at the ratio, not impressed.

8. I said normally not always, please stop talking you are making the British education system look terrible.

9. Re: Lili

Well thankfully for me impressing some halfwit is not high on my agenda.

The point was made for -v

10. Re: Lili

Yes the point was made for me and I told you I wasn't impressed

11. v i dont live to impress you . and i couldnt careless what you say to me or about me . all you are is a big account but a plonker behind it.

12. Re: Lili

#Nasty4Prez2016
    #Nasty4You;)

13. Re: Lili

It's true . V is a plonker

14. Re: Lili

I really wouldn't of thought that Allison would be on team roni...

15. Lol you say I'm rotting away on Kaw but whine that I'm inactive. Such a contradiction.

And claiming that I'm not better than you is ridiculous, I'm better than you and so is everyone else you're the lowest of the low. You've been obsessed with me for two years m. What's wrong Roni? Why are you so jealous of me and so many other females on KaW.

Change you're name to Caitlyn Jenner, that would explain soooo much of your anger directed at the females players of Kaw 

#fundingCampaigntoJennerizeRoni

16. nobodys jealous of you bootsy . you shown for the past 2 years that your jealous of me .and you calling me a man is just you again showing your jealousy of me . wolfie has even told everybody im female with a essex accent . you just showing what a vile person you are but we known that for years . i dont do the sad kaw boyfriend and girlfriend . but you do because cant get them in real life . and all you say is im so pretty in wc . that shows how insecure and fake you are . its a childrens game not a beauty show .

17. Re: Lili

Lol oh I'm definitely vile 

18. the only reason you came back on kaw was because you got jealous of me and Lili haveing the male attention . youd been inactive for months not active in the osw either . but when me and Lili got the guys to fever point . you couldnt contain your envy any more . but youll be gone again in a week or 2 because you are meant to be meeting slayerbob this winter holiday and we all know you wont meet him because your a catfish and fake.

19. Silencable post

20. Re: Lili

(be patient I'm looking for a gif now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.