Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ha you have a lot to learn v . pity you get so impatiant and throw hissy fits. i think v is just upset ive chucked him over to trailer trash bootsy . i dont want him and Lili dont either. we only keep pro men in our lives .he aint one of them .

2. Re: Lili

Bby you already said I was on your list of KaW hero's, at the bottom of it true but I'm still on the list

3. and v you aint surpassed me all you are is anonymous eruption .that account is still virtually unknown.

4. I graduated from Yale. I'm the most educated person in this game. How dare you say im stupid.

5. I have an account that is virtually unknown so what? Most people do. Didn't know being known = success either but if it did then I'd be doing pretty well.

6. okay? what have you contributed to forums? what have you given to us, other than a couple of headaches?

7. Re: Lili

V. Seriously. You have some solid kingdoms. Go whack a couple of kotfe lords and ride their c.a for a week or 2.

Go threaten twicc and call out new age.

Go do something fun with those kingdoms of yours instead of whining on forums page after page. Thread after thread.

Really. Take on a war clan. Take some solid incoming. Take the plunge.

You have the resources and yet spend most
    Of your game time whinging about who should and shouldn't be banned on forums.

Really. Are you that much of a noob?

8. dark go look up II_roni_II and decide for yourself .you think this is just me on a 8 month old account dont you . moron

9. you can come back and say sorry afterwards

10. Re: Lili

Cyn 2016

I will make a world where a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned!

11. Re: Lili

KotFE is my home so why would I hit my family? I happen to like Twicc, no point making threats to a friend. Yafi on the other hand I've been there done that, I've been in plenty of CA's and guess what I don't drop build everytime because of it like some people.

12. Roni. I'm not questioning who you are. I've heard a lot about you, (nothing positive though :lol: ) however I'm forming my own opinion at the moment. What I see in you so far is a sad excuse for a player who thinks they're cool because you 'cause so much controversy'. The fact that you think so highly of yourself really makes me and the rest of the people on this thread laugh :lol: :lol:

13. one, don't assume what other ppl think. Two nobody cares what u think.

14. Re: Lili

V. If you have no idea of my understanding of hitting mechs in this game.

I have so much fun changing and switching and doing what I enjoy in kaw.

Find some better insults. Because you aren't insulting me.

I can farm players day after day regen after regen who can't even scout me.

I could teach you but I feel you lack the iq to be able to understand.

It's so much fun.

15. Re: Lili

I know about the mechs you use to your advantage and I think it's a joke, you do it cause you are scared of getting any inc. players like me, we are invincible to the ankle biters like you and Roni so I just toy with y'all

16. thankyou nasty what you said. and im so sorry v that ive not been productive here today .my mind has been on other things .got some things under the works . i be quiet and you beg me back just to talk to you. if you was such a enterpriser like you try to make out .then why be so wound up by a nobody like me. you got a harem of kaw girls singing your praises right ? yet you put them on hold to come and speak non stop to me !! where is your sense.it seems you havent got any.

17. have you read the thread? 

18. D4rk you are a nobody to me i couldnt careless what you heard about me good or bad. until youve done something yourself to prove yourself .then dont critise me.

19. Re: Lili

Bby you are looking at it all wrong, you are busy you say but I came and made 1 little comment and you came running just to send multiple replies. You got a thing for me, it's ok I have a thing for me too

20. Re: Lili

A strap on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.