Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

What are her 100m hurdle times?

2. hi faizan its a dog eat dog world .and girl power is a force to be reckoned with .look at the words of Destiny's Child s song " independant women " i depend on me. Females dont need any man to live off . if you got the strength and motivation you can acceive all your dreams and reach the top .

3. and mostly women dont lie or cheat .when men ( aka -V- ) have got the lying addiction and are easyily led astray . so mostly women would get more votes than men in power . women are trusted more .

4. Re: Lili

Who is Lili?

5. hi troll shes lili pain in your rear lili . ill get her owner = ltaliano1 in -insane asylum- clan at the moment. hi aj

6. Roni and Lili may be the best forumers in the game. Autograph my newsfeed?

7. Re: Lili

Damn this girl just can't keep my name off her lips, haven't had a girl crush on me this hard in a long time

8. Re: Lili

I'd buy ATA and own you all. Bwahahaha

9. Check.

10. Thanks, sent some love your way as well.

11. Honestly roni girl power is just another bit of pointless tribalism. Until we stop trying to get one over on someone else cos they are different to us this world will always be broken. I was only speaking from observations in my rl maybe there are better people near you.

12. no faisan you are completely wrong . i about 2 hours earlyier watched a radio interview of Mc Harvey of So Solid Crew . most of them came from a run down council estate in London u.k where crime and gun crime run amok. and consisted of males and females from poor back grounds .many who had turned to crime to support themselves . something inside of them told them they cant carry on that same path and they used their talent of singing to work their way up and became massive stars and millionaires. if you got the ambition and work ethics you can make your life and your familys better.

13. Question #2

If yall could have a minaj with any spicegirl who would it be? You cant say none and you can only pick one.

14. Re: Lili

Controversy? Someone is on an ego trip I see.

15. that's rude

16. You think almost everything I say is rude Lili.

Sorry that I ask the questions that really matter :lol:

17. Who I pick for menaj matters? Ummm... ok...

18. Re: Lili

So do u. At least I am a girl.

19. Re: Lili

Lol you said dodo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.