Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's part of the song where was the insult if you hadn't like the song I wouldn't have posted the comment.

But don't worry one day you'll be as old as me, and you will be more open to enjoying life rather than looking for the world to be against you.

So I'll let it slide

2. Re: Lili

Wow. OUCH. 

3. faizzan you said im recycleable and everything in the bin .are you telling me that was compliments ?

4. Did you read the song?
    I also said you're so likeable
    I'll leave your thread now.

5. Go back to your noob clan before you embarrass it even more

6. Re: Lili

Not my fault your mom was a little musty. She didn't complain though

7. and bootsy thinks thinks shes owning Lili by the pathetic mum jokes . she cant even think of anything unique from her head only .just repeats all the lame insults making bootsy look even more stupid and embarressing herself.

8. Re: Lili

Lol I love your mom jokes I don't feel stupid at all, I'm consistent

FYI I don't care what muppets thing of me.

At the end of the day you're the one in a trailer park not me

9. Re: Lili

Do you mean what muppets think of you or thing? Illiteracy is very widespread these days.

10. she doesn't feel stupid. She is consistent 
    oh jeez 

11. Re: Lili

You are talking about other peoples illiteracy on a thread that Roni is posting on

12. Re: Lili

10/10 would fæp again

IGN

13. Re: Lili

What's the relation between you two and why does Roni seem to get so much hate?

14. ohh no we been destroyed by that lethal and cutting insult . we live in trailer parks ! like you can see us threw a screen . im from uk we dont have trailer parks so think up a new insult .give it your best shot . and as faizaan wrote at the beginning of this thread .we are all equal .it doesnt matter your background or your social status or wealth or lack of it .or your religion or colour we all bleed the same . and we all must be lacking something in life that we all play this game and need a little escape from daily problems . your here too bootsy rotting away on kaw and on forums .so you are no better than anyone .if you was you wouldnt even be wasting time on a game when it can be spent with reallife family .

15. TLDR, shorten it down bby

16. We do have trailor parks, except theyre called caravan parks :p my friend moved to Essics a few years ago and lived in one for about 6 months lol

17. Re: Lili

You might want to look up the definition of illiteracy, because no where did Webster include typos as being illiterate.

18. LoI it's funny how rednecks get their hands on a dictionary and think they are suddenly educated.Or is it a "word of the day" app, bootsy? Anyways ur mullet is still showing 

19. ohh no the social bee and queen diva is back spilling her envy of me and Lili again on our pages . its still the thanksgiving weekend yet barbie is back on kaw hitting the eb . pimping her self out on kaw mens wall with her trademark wall stamp mwah kisses and lips . shes so ghetto fabulous i wished shed hook up with -V- and keep him so busy that he wouldnt keep bugging us here .they would make a perfect couple both craving attention and thinking they run kaw and are the most bbbaaaaddist on kaw. well ive just realized something another year is nearly over. im going to check out the old kaw time capsule threads and see what cherished items had been put in it .from kaw days gone by

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.