Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's so funny how bootsy accuses u of being obsessive yet she is the one stalking our thread

2. It's so funny how you are my alt

3. Still stirring that pot of witchs brew and growing warts I see.

4. It's funny how you're talking to yourself through your alt

5. TS;DC

6. That's what us weird people do

7. 

8. todd stop it youve got a fixation on that comment weirdo.

9. I have a fixation on Todd's comment that he has a fixation on.

10. Re: Lili

Wow people r still posting here. *sigh*

11. Re: Lili

Way to express your distaste for posting by posting.

Consistency sir, consistency.

12. 

13. I have a fixation about the fixation you have on todds comment he has a fixation on

14. Renepogel & roni

What Kaw has brought together.Let no man or woman tear apart.

15. This thread reminds me of children playing it starts with a hi following a lot of I'm better than you, my clan was better than your clan, I hate you and never going to be your friend, to a lot of laughter about something silly.:)

16. And you're in a stupid clan with a stupid clan owner.

17. Dear Roni,

Do you wear pants?

Love, Snoop.

18. Re: Lili

I have a question for Roni.

I need relationship advice. I've been dating a woman online. I just watched a show called "Catfished."

I'm concerned about whether that's happening to me. How do you know if you're being Catfished?

If "she" turns out to be a "he" am I a bigot if I reject him, even though I've already told this person I love them?

Halp! 

19. immitation cheese its easy you just tell them to skype with you.dont waste time flirting with them in messages .just cut to the chase and demand they do a video call with you .dont waste time wondering .youll feel pretty stupid falling in love with them when finally months later you start to relize it too .this happened to a friend of mine a few years ago .he was deeply upset and angry when it got revealed who they really were. id hate to see the same thing happened to you and feelings get hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.