Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Best of.. This thread is too much lolz

2. Re: Lili

That sounds like some intense RP action.

3. yes if you lucky to get in my p/ms thats when the games begin. my mind never sleeps its always plotting & schemeing exchangeing info to put into action to bring about more chaos . you know the normal troll life. i know many of you would love to be on the other side of my p/ms for a glimpse into what makes me tick . But i keep them secrets mine only .See i know youd copy me and i like to stay unique and fresh . Rene has won my heart and is part of my world .while you wallys are kept shut out . and ill tell you why rene is a gentleman and knows how to treat females with respect .

4. Roni gots pms

5. Let's this be on record, I love myself more than anyone will ever love you.

6. yes thats a good ideal to keep because you need love yourself first before anyone else will love you. and im not as insecure as you bootsy .that as soon as any other female gets male attention you return from being osw retired and inactive to try get the attention back from me and Lili. even lhl babyalien lhl mocked you in worldchat . people can see what a idiot you are and that was sayd by your ex friend .lol people have wised up to you bootsy.

7. Re: Lili

I'm not insecure at all 

And I'm used to other females trying to degrade me to feel better about themselves, just like you 

The difference is you're delusional

8. you degrade yourself everybody has seen the sad and pathethic r.p things you write on wc.

9. Re: Lili

Roni loosen up you have the excitement level of my great grandmere

10. Maybe she found the whiskey.

11. Roni and I are quite intoxicating 

12. funny this thread and many others show i can bring about laughs and fun times .you though bootsy are stale and used goods . everybody has lost respect for you . you cant even regain what you lost because Me and Lili got the Kaw men jumping and we aint going to stop any time soon . What you gonner do about it ? How about you try to diss us in a rap . ha you couldnt even get started because i doused out your flames long ago .

13. Shh alt

14. By intoxicating I hope you mean doused in ethanol and lit

15.  best of

16. Re: Lili

You might be onto something here

17. i can hear a crackle ? is it the bitter n twisted n jealous hag bootsy trying to say something ? No its just her singeing. Her wicks almost burnt out .Quick Lili stump it out with them styletto heels your wearing . We are the light of Kaw and shes already worn and played herself out .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.