Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

I wouldn't be surprised

2. Re: Lili

don't even

3. Re: Lili

Cmon alt, it's time to let the world know

4. that's so sweet u want me to be ur alt.. maybe i should start a few more fights saying u are my main.... hmmm... where to begin... decisions, decisions

5. Alt, if you can start a fight that I haven't already started then be my guest.

6. Re: Lili



7. r u 2 a lesban cuple?

8. Are u mentally challenged?

9. R u 2 a 2 or 4 with the new one of the way to be able at a few days and I am so that the other day to see?

10. Re: Lili

Roni's knowledge of kaw history, players, fights is absaloutley top of the field.

The people I continually see hating on roni, are coincidently the same people who have offered nothing of value to the game.

Just a bunch on wannabe's trying to ride roni's coat tails in the hope of being noticed.

I don't know why roni even bothers responding or acknowledging there existence.

Anyone who has roni in pm can enjoy in game intrigue the likes that don't exist anywhere else in this game.

Support roni all the way

Oh.. And haters. Keep hating. It's funny to watch you all fail at even that.

11. Re: Lili

Alison just dropped the proverbial Mic.

12. What is roni even known for?

Other than being messed up by troll?

This is getting beyond ridiculous.

Why is this thread still in at?

13. Because people like you and I keep commenting.

It says gullible on the ceiling.

No really, it does.

You looked.
    ;)

14. Re: Lili

To be fair to Roni she doesn't constantly drop build when she gets beat on like some people... We all know who

15. and now im in 7th heaven id be honoured too renepogel . We need though to not display our love for each other in front of bootsy because she will get jealous of me again and go after you and try take you away from me !

16. i see the fishwifes have been busy in my absence keeping my name on their lips - so cute .

17. Re: Lili

"in game intrigue the likes that don't exist anywhere else in this game"???

Ummmm, maybe that is because she never has any real clue about what she is talking about. Hell, I was always pretty good at creative writing in school, maybe I should start penning some ludicrous fairy tale comedies in pm too ;-)

18. Get off this thread. If someone here can make Roni's idiocies worse it's you.

19. Re: Lili

Their*

Did I offer something there? ️

At least us haters don't have to pretend to be chicks to get our name out there.

20. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.