Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. False. Not a runner. I walked to I.s.s.

2. Re: Lili

Good question. I know that being dropped during a osw is pretty pathetic 

3. I think i can cause you are still spitting out stuff like that. You are defending yourself by dropping other known peoples names to link yourself to them. Someone said good job to you roni. Well... good job roni. Now lets tell everyone about it.

And good job on not grasping the difference with the foxes clan name and the one that was banned by the devs. "switch it up".. Lol, if only you could understand why that is so laughable.

4. i do crazy stuff when im angered hense why the reason why i was dropped. but one thing im not which you 2 are is a liar and disloyal. im going to sleep now .any more replys ill answer some time tomorrow when i return to read my fanmail .

5. Bah. I have a wall pass. I'm allowed to leave. To walk or run

6. twinky you are totally rubbish at trolling . i even have roni best kaw tracker stamp on my mains wall by b.h diablo. i dont need to drop names ive been praised by many. your jealousy is showing now that you are waffleing your way threw because you got busticated and cant bluff your way out no more.

l

7. Re: Lili

I can never understand what the hell rani is meaning.

8. Re: Lili

Whose your main roni macaroni

9. Anyone else want to know more details on what was so crazy that Fury was forced to drop roni?

I'm not even trash talking I just want to know now.

10. Lol, jealousy... You always fall back on that one roni.

I must be jealous of how you let your temper screw a fellow member over and got you kicked when they needed you most.

Oh, did you get that tagged on your wall too? Now thats a keeper.

11. Looooooooooool most load of bull I've ever seen women are just as likely to lie and cheat as a man

12. Re: Lili

Yea! Tell us ! Why would fury drop such a great warrior during an osw ?.

13. They must not of known about her "you nummer won traka" wall stamp.

14. Twinky has been arguing here for hours lmao

15. Yeah. I even built two custom doors and installed them.

16. good for u hun.. don't get hit by them on the way out 

17. Re: Lili

 Marry me laugh lol-ruin-lol.

18. Re: Lili

I'm curious as to who Pain really is... There's only so many arrogant females on Kaw.

Pain isn't your main... Even after being stripped 2t you didn't give it up.

The list of females that can deal with Roni is even fewer...

So who is it?

Jenni?
    Diablo?
    Allison hardly count as a woman
    The other irrelevant chick I can never remember that was in intermass?
    Or
    Blazey/Russian?

19. Re: Lili

Lili is my alt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.