Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Don't flatter her. Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be called logic

2. no you didnt. Its why i stopped.

And you are right, you're not me. You've been going at it for days. Maybe even a week now.

3. when you in osw you can visit the clans in your alliance seeing as theres so many in apoc. and visit friends outside of apoc after the osw is over. silverbullett left apoc to visit friends 2 times in last few weeks . when he can talk in p/m or in a 3rd party app room with them instead.he didnt need to leave apoc to talk to them all. unless he wanted to hit the ebs spesifically in there.

4. check my new owner that flatters me enough Troll Machine is the man and my kaw hero !

5. Re: Lili

It really wouldn't be anonymous would it? :lol:

6. Re: Lili

You don't even know roni. I have a wall pass I can leave and return as I please

7. and thats another strike!

Msb was closed cause we lost our clan name you dunce, and there was no merge. We, msb, went and re opened clan b.

You are extremely bad at this roni. I have no idea why you even opened that door. Were you just gambling on the chance you might be right?
    Or did you just decide to lie and deny the whole time?

You were absolutely certain a bit ago msb hadnt ever osw. Now its why we folded?

Roni, everything ive seen you claim about people's alts, osw history, ect.. That i figured must have some truth to it, poof. Gone. And i bet theres a lot of others thinking the same thing now.

This is your mark on kaw.

8. you ran into clan b . you could have easyily made a new msb clan part 2 . instead you dropped its name and went and merged into clan B. and a few weeks later msb members joined kotfe dark league. seems you knew when msb was defeated and wanted a fresh start .

9. you are plain dumb i know plenty of alts and much more. go ask dbad 1 i found his alts and he even gave praise on his wall shocked i found them .when he challenged me to find them .

10. i dont need to bluff i have many people come and ask me about alts or info . people know that i know my stuff.

11. wol goddess ran from iG osw against wdgaf . she ran and joined msb .she became iG clan farm . you never osw iG. you just hit them for them clan farming wol goddess for her running from osw.

12. Re: Lili

I'm not running. I have a wall pass. I'm good roni. You're the runner you have no wall pass

13. chubby dropped me from Fury go ask him . if i was a runner im sure id have been alliance farmed since august .but all attacks stopped when i was dropped . i stayed put in Fury for 8 months.didnt run around outside clans like you been doing. i guess apoc dont keep you entertained and you need outside stimulation.

14. silverbullet = no clan / alliance loyalty

15. The devs said we could not use the magic spank bank period. There is no adding a 2 to the end. That doesnt even make sense to say that.

Again, saying we could have made a magic spank bank 2 does not make any sense, roni.

I cant dumb it down anymore than that. I even made a thread about it with a 2 trill bounty for whoever could bring proof of who went and made the complaint to the devs.

We didnt osw over that, sorry roni.

Trolling you was fun at first, but now its starting to feel like bullying a little kid. You're not even putting together logical response. They are just random claims that you change up when you're stuck.

16. you cant even troll twinky not even close .and you can easyily have switched the name around and did a different version . or a complete new name even foxes re opened and kept its legacy .

17. False. He was one of my most loyal soldiers at intermass

18. hes not in intermass now hes in kotfe / apoc who are in osw .yet he jumps out of it frequently to do social calls .when if he wants to talk to you all he can easily do that on a 3rd party app room . im sure you have one for i.s.s .

19. Re: Lili

What's worse, being an Osw runner or your clan dropping you?

20. v i was dropped for a reason and even chubby said he didnt want to do it because i was a active fighter who gave my best . you though v you left commanders of fate when they were in osw against fury.you should have stayed loyal to them .but no you are another jump around . you ditched them when the opportunity came up to be in a more " labelled " clan . you used c.o.f then bailed on them .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.