Lili & roni's fan mail

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by II-roni-II, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Actually it appears you don't have any at all 

2. donald trump

3. jealousy at its finest .bootsy only returns back on kaw when me and Lili are getting male attention .and she crys to hotty please come and back me up .

4. Re: Lili

it appears u are deeply confused. But after u need whiskey, then bob, then whiskey, confusion should be expected

5. 21 pages in a day...wow

6. A lot of that history is you trying to save face from looking like a fool on forums

Hey Roni, how did you come up with i only have osw for 2 months? Cause you knowing your kaw hisory so well, and mine apparently, you should have easily known and been able to name the last 3 osws msb was in.

I mean, clan b was in osw the day it was "re-opened". And not with zaft or fury.

Edit: and the impress v comment, you honestly dont know do you? Ill just leave it at V isnt my friend.

And lili, the reason im here is because watching roni continually have to explain what makes her "relevant" is funny.

It was also funny how i ran bars on you for a week after you gave me those couple taps and you never hit me again and acted like you didnt know. Yeah, funny.

7. i already made you look stupid twinky . you bluffing your way threw because your only history of osws is being in clan B for 2 months . you cant even list all the osws that youve been in . Bluff some more mr bad boy twinky .

8. i hit u back when i had spare bars.What did u want me to do? Rant for hours on forums? Lol i am not u

9. You feel bad for your owners cause of your stats  what. What a loser. I don't kiss ass tho. Cynder likes her so I like her. We are 1. He's my hero. I play this game just to be around cynder. He's the light to my darkness. The American to my Canadian. The cheese to my burger. The upsize to my McDonald's combo. The extra gravy on my turkey. I am who I am because cynder loved me. He cared for me. Scratched my back when it itched. And that you can never take away from me war runner

10. Looni Rooni you are as stupid as they say.

Msb had just finished our osw with black hand and tangra. Then an osw start with IG.

I can keep going but its wasted on you. You really will get caught looking stupid and just keep on rolling with it.

Just keep that resume you got handy cause thats your gimmick. Well, theres the lieing, but you cant really have 2 gimmicks and its much more fun watching you demand people recognize your relevance. Lol! Like who the hell does that.. Lol

11. Re: Lili

Twinky... Seriously tho stop it. Roni thinks she's legit. It's quite hilarious. Don't put her down... She needs KAW... Her life would be lost without it. So step off..

P.s. Hi cynder

12. That was....
    i think i threw up a lil...

13. Re: Lili

Lili... He's taken you under his wings... You'll see what I mean shortly.

14. sure it did twinky thats why msb folded and ran into clan b because got put out of action . and silverbullet you are so right kaw is my life has been since i first picked it up . but never heard of you in all that time .aint that a mystery why i havent heard of your kaw legacy but i know every one elses. and silverbullett you ran from the osw again and in i.s.s while apoc are in osw. keep talking big silverbullet like you some hot shot but youve ran from kotfe twice in the last few weeks .

15. Re: Lili

Visiting friends = running? Guess everytime
    Someone leaves to ee it is also running?

16. hey silverbullet i have a new owner hired me tonight check him out !!!

17. v im talking about twinky not you .

18. Im aware of that im just questioning your flawed logic

19. Re: Lili

Obviously it is... It's a widely known fact. Wide like Roni's derrière

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.