LiIy, I challenge you to a 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *jklahn689 (01), Jan 2, 2013.

1. Re: LiIy, I challenge you to 1v1

The op complains a lot for someone who is starting the fight...

2. Re: LiIy, I challenge you to 1v1

Kinda a cheap shot, don't you think?
    And if lily wants to fight this herself, she can fight it herself, she's also entitled to help. Op, however, is also entitled to the same thing.

3. Thank you deadly. :)

4. Re: LiIy, I challenge you to 1v1

OP, In my opinion, you could've hit me, if you really wanted a 1v1. I would've hit back.

5. Ok op and lily 1v1 :) knight has kindly agreed to let you 2 go at it Ty knight

6. Looks like an arguement to me

7. Who's winning xD

8. Its going to go on until somebody gets tired of it. lol

9. Im tired of it so STOP.

10. Ur 3x her size... Good job hitting her

11. Thank you panda.

12. You know OP you just called out pretty much every forumer. So I implore you to rethink what the **** you just posted....

13. No, LiIy goes further than your regular troll. And there is no reason behind it ever.

14. NOOB hitting someone smaller than u lol

15. Yes, everyone, I know LiIy is smaller. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I don't care that she is smaller. Anyone can hit someone bigger than them. lol

16. There's a difference between a troll. And someone who is tired of the same bitching and crying and whining of noobs.

I can name more forumers who mock and laugh at noobs fails than you can players who help them.

And let's get one thing straight; a noob is different than a newb.

If you bash her for calling newbs noobs then I'm okay. But think about what you just said 

17. IGCB is a master at what he does, and is considered to be one of the forums best trolls ATM.

I don't see you challenging him.. :roll:

18. OP if that's true then hit Congo. Successfully.
    Now come tell me the same thing.

19. Because IGCB has earned my respect, unlike LiIy. If she can fight a good battle and earn my respect, so I be it. But LiIy just blatantly says "shut up" and "noob" over and over again. It gets tiresome. Thank you for your thoughts though.