Level 4 Guild Change

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. 2 months to build? Isn't that a little pessimistic?

2. [​IMG]

There goes Kaw_Admin out the door... to their shiney new ferrari, soon to be bugatti with the spike theyre about to get in xstal sales... Well played Devs...

Well played... :ugeek:

3. Prime you should xtal and add more spy towers

4. I ride a bicycle.

5. I'd just like to comment that to gather 350b to convert to full SoS on lowlands (to replace my current guilds) would take more then 2 weeks, especially with the amount I've spent on this account (a total of $2).

It's simply not enough time to prepare. That's why you have so much outrage, devs.

6. So you guys are saying it's justified that a 12M player should get smashed by a GH in terms of plunder in War?? LOL? WHAT?? Sorry, I don't know any game where "easy" beats "time". In terms of gear/stats anyway. GHs used a mechanic that allowed them to ease on through EE and growth.

These people asking "Give my old build back" or "refund guild full price", lol, you took that chance. You took that leap of faith, you just happened to hit a brick wall.

7. I don't need a bicycle, I'm a narwhal, I can fly on land

8. @pars lol coward idiot

9. If you think your build deserves to be better then a multi trillion dollar build... you are mistaken.

10. I like that analogy, mind if I borrow it sometime?

350b as a gh would take more than 2 weeks? With x3 Haunts maybe a week and a half if you're a bit slow.

11. Instead of replying to a Gif can you reply to important stuff. Such as "will volary price drop ?" And many other questions

12. Why not just block anyone with 25 plus guilds from warring? Seeing as most attack buildings/hansels don't put guilds in HL, I don't see a problem with limiting Estocs to people with less then 25 guilds.

13. Exactly igcb ツ

14. Well then, arent you the modest one of the bunch :lol: is it a huffy? or a fixy? i have you all pictured as those stereotypical hipsters now.. Sorry

15. Exactly my point... Nerfing GH out of EE ers doesn't help EE wars. Let GH mechanics be the same outside wars. What I read from devs announcement to GH build is
    1. U guys should waste a lot of crystal nobs to reach a war worthy attack or spy build.
    2. Yeah u guys dropped to war EE wars, which was broken and we allowed it, but too bad now we you to pay us more money.
    3. Devs let this roll, people dropped builds because it was a legitimate strategy to help win wars and gave them edge and now after thousands have those build u change the mechanics.

How is that fair to GH and ppl who changed their builds to help them win? And why give 1 week and no compensation when they gave tower/ turtle conversion full refunds ? U can't pick and choose and not be fair

16. Shol do you know of a clan who runs B2B HTE in ~1 hour that will accept me? If so, that'd be great.

While you're at it, send me some iTunes gift cards so I can max xstal. And some regular cards so I can stock up on monsters. Maybe then I can get 350b in ROUGLY a week.

17. I get a god damn week to get 600bill to change my build?? Thanks Devs 

18. These game mechs have been around since the game started. It's like having a law of nature changed. It doesn't make sense.

Do you guys cry to console game developers as well when the game code isn't to your liking?

19. If you'd max xstal daily you'd do it faster.

I wasn't even including that. Good point - xstalling could do it in less than a week.

20. Very refreshing news!
    If I were the devs, I'd just cripple the hit range on the GH build. Making it so that they can't touch anyone over 2m CS. The plunder aspect is debatably, but ultimately no small build should successfully attack bigger stat accounts.

If they reduce the plunder, than I'd assume they'd tweak SOS to be better plunder wise.