Level 4 Guild Change

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. anyone who dropped from a real build to gh are cowards and idiots, grow a pair and fight with what you worked to earn.

2. :lol: :lol:

3. @kittycat what the hell are you complaining about a GH would not be able to touch you in war, the way towers are now, GH are just another build to the game, just like your ******* ***** build, GH is a build to dominate in war just like your ******* turtle build. Stop you're whining and stay behind those towers

4. WOW...Finally! Maybe all these turtle wars can end and clans can step up and be men/women again instead of hiding behind there builds! Nicely done...if a little late.

5. T1 and T2 or T2 and T3?

6. It's so refreshing how much we are hated! Great way to hop on board devs

7. Lmfao kitty!!!!!!

@Idiot who posted against kitty, bud dont try to understand what a real fighter is talking about you just wouldnt understand. It was also an obvious joke now run along...

8. Imo the strength of a gh in ee was never that they were strong but that they dropped your cs to get better matches for your big ppl.

I never had a problem with 1 or 2 gh being in a war but it's got to the point where there's 10-12 (or 40%) for the new wars.

Hopefully with the new changes it makes the hit ratio so low that clans with a bunch of gh get no matches or matched with each other. Good change though.

9. Terra you wouldn't understand. I dropped a hansel account to gh because of plunder and build mechanics.
    We sacrifice size for tactical skill in ee. Thats why gh are effective, when you use strategy in war these builds are extremely effective.
    We build up huge bfa to improve our hit range to hit your size build. We get trillions in allies to war effectively so that our builds become better than yours

10. GH, the ONLY thing you guys have contributed to war these past two seasons was giving larger builds on your roster a chance to smash smaller builds on the other side due to your low stat but effective hit ratio..... Don't fool yourselves..... You have all been used like two dollar prostitutes for the past year by clans looking for an easy edge , WHILE also giving all of warring kaw a major goddamn headache. 90% of kaw can't stand it anymore. We dont hate you personally but we HATE what you represent.

11. I believe I can understand why we are pissed, and I will try to vocalize it to the best of my knowledge I've amassed through my own feelings and the general feeling from this thread.

Guild hansels are a cheap, easy build. I understand that. It's why all my alts start off as them. It's why I am one now. I had recently started throwing up attack buildings in hopes my plunder might be better then a guild hansels is. I wish I could say it was...

The problem is, a ton of people dropped their build for a guild hansel because:
    A) They were tired of having their asses handed to them in war ("If you can't beat them, join them" logic).
    B) They wanted easy plunder for a cheap price on ebs.
    C) A mixture of the two.
    So I can see why they would complain for wasting billions in gold to tear down to a build that is soon becoming obsolete.

My own personal problem is for the guild hansels like me, who don't have a lot of BFE or BFA yet, who (as soon as this update kicks in) will be kicked in the ass and sent back into getting crap plunder, forced to regrow, forced to spend $$ to regain what we once had in plunder or take the long route, maybe taking 4-5 months to just get to the same plunder we have currently.

Sure, this is fixing a mechanic that's been broken. But why must you tear down the work of your players?

️Vas

12. Yup :lol:

13. OMGoodness. You GH's had years to build that bank. For those that " just" converted, too bad. Everyone knew this day was upon us. Lower Volary's or give 100% playback for selling what you have? Really? No,really?

Deal with it smarmy tools. You were all high and mighty, now listen to yourselves. Waaah. Just waaah.

14. Tactical skill lol ARE YOU KIDDING ME . Joke of the year award front runner.

15. Also, to the guys saying "You're Guild Hansels, you should have built up gold in case something like this were to happen" what about those of us who either didn't expect this or didn't have "years" to build up gold.

16. I am not a GH but this is just plain out BS. It's a free system and GH were a part of a it FøR 3 years and just because some people don't know how to deal with it so u nerf that build? How does this even help The current system? This will lead to more no matches and bad matchups. Also one week to implement the change? U got to be kidding me? LMAO this is the worst treatment I have seen a client can get. A kick right to the crouch.... Good I see this happen to others and a lesson to me.... Don't invest any more real $$$ into this game or maybe ppl might complain about ur towers and they might get nerfedSorry GH I feel your anger and pain. And this will make wars more boring. U r punishing a great build and thousands of players for rant of mere hundreds. Well done Devs...( sarcasm)

17. hit front u noob i was one of the ones who didnt complain n stood up n joined that build .....n im a coward .......while u n the rest of the cry babies stomped your feet like my 2 year old till u got what u want .....i lost billions imfact 1trill + and took a drop in plunder toconvert to gh from 12mcs i aint asking for more than what i feel im owed in getting compensation i only done this halfway through season 2

18. Haxor,

"Sacrificing stats" means nothing. You still get as much plunder as before and are still effective in war..

Seriously how could nobody realize that eventually there would be a fix to GH. IT WAS INEVITABLE. A 1b build was clearing going to get nerfed eventually.

19. The rest of kaw has spent years building their accounts and u all complain a build that takes 2 moths to build should be equal to one that takes 2 years?!?! Get real gh ... This doesn't effect matching all that much and only evens out plunder a little .. Only thing it really does is bring u back to reality a little bit ... Still doesn't really fix gh issues in ee at all

20. If u lower prices of volaries, ppl that already built them should be riembursed too