Level 4 Guild Change

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I kinda love how everybody moans or celebrates without actually waiting to see the extent of the changes.

Hmm.

2. "Sexy GH build?" Pff. Everytime I saw a GH I imagined a fat tick. Just feeds off larger people. That is unless it has maxed war equipment. :lol:

3. There is a noticable plunder drop sholron

4. i dropped from a 12mcs attack build to go gh for war will i be getting compensation to get back my build or am i gonna have to quit the game as u wilt and buckle to more babies crying .......you see devs i didnt complain about gh mechanic i.thought it was good so changed to it that was the sacrifice i made but others wsnted to keep there precious stats n just moan about gh well looks like those cry babies got what they want

5. wow the whining is accumulating so fast
    soon all of AT will be gh "its not fair" threads lol

6. And how do you know that?

7. I'm pissed, but not for the reasons most of the noobs here are. Seriously though, for **** sakes devs, now we gotta be even smaller to smash enemy banks? **** that.

8. Just as GH have said to other builds before.. CONVERT!

If you have a problem with the new GH mechanics then CHANGE YOUR BUILD.

You get what you paid for.. Why should a 1b building be good anyways?

9. Sweet!! Good job ATA:) Get rid of those coward build imbalances and custom built LB GH rosters that Kill the honorable clans who stay true to friends and rootsツ

10. I hope the devs dont start caving to this crap again like at the end of season one..... SMH :lol:

11. I'm not mad they're changing GH mechanic i think it'll spice up EE wars and KaW in general with new builds. But yes please lower cost of Volary :)

12. That's beyond ******** devs

13. But seriously. All you ******* gh need to stop whining about your plunder, y'all had an amazing what? 3 year run? Now the devs are taking the baby bottle from your mouth and making you tap a few more times to get more gold and you're screaming and crying like the idiot who posted on page 5 (dont remember name) who was blabbin about how he was 12m cs atk build blah blah blah - suck my dick

14. Let us get 100% refund on knockdown please.

15. Terra its going to cost me 2 trillion just to put up lvl 3sos on my ll and then 25 lvl 1 vols on my hl. Not to mention the additional 2.7t to put thosr vols at lvl 3. Yea talk about fairness in rebuilding that. Would take months

16. You're not far off Gawain :lol:

17. @Parsfan completely agree with that, I didn't think the decks were the type to give into the whiners

18. Thanks exploiters, way to ruin another build.

19. We need a refund for our 1bil building!!! :D

20. "But terra it's gonna cost me so much"

Good. You built a 1b building while the rest of us actually pay.

GH notorious for making fun of other builds and acting supreme. Telling others that if they don't like it, join us.

I'm telling the same to you. Just as people waste trillions dropping to GH, you can now waste trillions getting rid of GH.