Let's Stop Shedding Tears for the LB.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 27, 2014.

1. And troll, suck much **** lately

2. support. Very well put phil

3. Everyone deserves a chance to war. This post brought to you by the sacred guardians of shadow hansel and lb exploit alts

4. Wouldn't redstar kick all of our butts without bfa in ee anyway?

5. No he would be on par with other bc accounts. It's his insane bfa that puts him out of reach.

6. I'm not sure that the other bc accounts are 45 mil cs

7. I'm half reds size ... And build for build no bfa I'd give red a run for his money 1v1 ee rules

Someone bc would destroy that build

Nothing against red he has the bfa to run that type build great for him but no bfa that build wouldn't stand a chance

8. Look at his spy stats. If he didn't have all that bfa what would happen? Think really hard about what you're saying.

9. You don't have to participate in these roster wars, there are several others options to choose from. But in a way I agree, at least in Yhatzee a Full House is a Full House today or next year, here in KAW the rules are always changing ever so often which is maddening to a lot of players. The carrot dangles further and further, in other words, no Full House for you.

10. The lb are the devs children...

11. Support

12. Also if you actually registered the words habringer of wrath or whatever said  you would not have made this thread

13. I just think devs need to dump this system and start a new. It's been messed up from the start, they fix one exploit only to open to doors to another exploit, no one gives a crap about the fun anymore.

But then again they never did when they introduced a made up 5 hit rule because they are scared of losing what they earn on a made up game that's meant to kill some free time.

14. Couldn't have said it better myself Wolfie

15. For the most part I like this post, some of it isn't good but nobody can make a perfect rant ;)

16. I would like to see that wolfie. I am optimistic that a good system can be implemented.

17. Congrats lb/sh. Another lesson re-learned - the squeaky wheel gets greased

18. @ Troll

The Office is a drama about a boss who thinks he is popular but actually everyone hates. In the episode I was referring to, the boss is bragging how he wins the companies trivial contest every year. However, when he loses to an employee, he takes him outside and says "double or nothing I can throw my shoe over the roof of the building. The employee has no choice to comply, and then when the boss does it he keeps on bragging about how he won the trivial contest, although all he really did was shoe over a building.

Like this boss, you are trying to claim some sort of victory over me, when all you did was igmore my arguments and started talking about something for the most part unrelated to my thread.