lets just wait for changes about gh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DE_screamkill_DE, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

U sound butt hurt just deal with gh finally being the build it should as been

2. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Devs are not removing them op.
    Devs are just decreasing plunder so you are not making plunder of bigger builds.
    It's fair!! Gh was a cheat. How many games u know that let's u have weak build and still make money? Only Kaw bro.
    Now it's fixed!!
    Towers are ok. U get 0 plunder for them. Less then guilds

3. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Honestly posting with a gh leaves you almost unconvincing. I admit you made some points and all. But we've seen huge builds drop to become guild hansels(clearly proving that the guild hansel build is superior to more expensive builds which should not be the case)

I believe the devs have also thought this through and probably weighed the pros and cons before deciding. Also please don't tell all the other builds to shut up cause it does not directly affect them because you are never sure if they have a guild hansel alt.

4. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

GH you are not alone right at the start of EE tower builds Where king, they adjusted tower mechanics to see of that problem, GH was only time before you where resolved. The big losers are not going to be GH but the leaderboard players who stacked u guys up so they get better matches. GH you can now grow The devs have done YOU guys a favour.

5. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

 what steve said. you can now grow. treat it as an advantage, you now have all the great EE stuff while you're growing.

6. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Says the gh lol

7. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

@steve. Very good point. It's the big guys who lose.

8. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Op - all you need now is some cheese with your wine . You'll be ok . Hang in there buddy . I'm sure that build that took so long to create is hard to get over and ridding others coat tails to the Mage will now require some work . That being said ... Please stop complaining GH .

9. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Stop crying little idiot. Grow and don't exploit.
    You just really compared ghs with lb builds?! Somebody on lb has to work hard to gain this... Even nobbers need to grow first and well, they nob, so they pay and it's ok that they are on the top. Guild hansels can be build in 2-3 days and they are stupid. It was a mistake which was made some years ago, now you cry about it....

10. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

So much crying over a common sense problem. I have gh's myself, and at, and Hansel, but a 1.2mil cs gh making more plunder then a 10-20mil cs build is ridiculous. Let alone GH build few towers and be 1.5mil cs and hit a 10-10+mil cs build? That is just plain stupid. You cry about devs nerfing gh because you dont want to build a real account, your to lazy to put the time/$ into growing. You just want the cheap, fast, easy build. Get a life and start a thread that actually matters

11. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Easiest way to fix this is by putting up unkari ice trees el oh el. You still get the same gh effect when being hit but plunder is increased by t6.
    It was a simple fix 

12. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

If the devs thought it was a error they would have fixed over a year ago. Everyone is just mad because of the crappy new updates that make gh a good build for war.

13. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Spending money has nothing to do with build type. the issue with GH is it promotes a sibgle build method due to outstanding efficiency. Taking the overall strategy aeay from the game, theres no longer any major need to go anything but GH since it A: Gives a massive plunder bonus at such a low cost and 2: Hansels are already a damned efficient build. The mere fact a lvl 4 guild outplubder SoS is a broken mechanic on its own.

TL;DR; GH is an abuse of mechanics that promotes lower growth and variety in the game taking away from possible strategies.

14. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

1. I'm hybrid I don't sleep
    2. Why so much whining GH were overpowered when it pertained to land grab
    3. Why not do some research and plug your leak?

15. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

How is GH an exploit?

16. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Attack builds crying because ghs are so "cheap" to make. A GH without bfe/pp and BFA is a useless GH. Ghs take much more work to master than a boring attack build. I think this has been totally overlooked by the devs. Besides if they are 'unfair' for wars there's an EASY fix. Make it so ghs can only attack around their own cs. Problem solved. No crying ***** ass attack builds being butthurt. :)

17. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

GH just butthurt devs fixed the gH build. They made the plunder even and decreased your hitting rage and now it is the end of the world for you.

But if you like GH so much, why convert? Your accomplishing so much with allies right? 

18. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Gh was not problem, the change dev going to make is not problem either, this is a game, game need to change so it can be more interesting, gh strategy is been there for long time, we need some thing new, the change will not kill gh, it just stop half of Kawer to become gh, I'm sure there will be some other type of build which people will complain after this, and then some more changes will be made, trust me, it will only make the game more interesting . Looking forward to see what will be changed.

19. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

questions if he should tank yet another pointless gh thread that blissfully ignores the fact this was an exploit and made no sense...

20. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

I support but if they do rip down the gh build another over power build will come in and domonate the eb in plunder and war in plunder.