lets just wait for changes about gh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DE_screamkill_DE, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Well then stop complaining and use this new strategy to your advantage.

2. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

lol butthurt.

3. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Complete support. Those cry babies mainly consists of PS clans and I'd say if u ban GH then why not ban PURE SPY? really this is unfair it's a great strategy used since the very beginning of kaw

4. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

All gh are butthurt :lol:

5. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

They're butthurt over having the devs fix a game error :lol:

6. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

It's mainly to fix the advantage GH's had in Rancor wars as when you look at their equipment they have all and lvl 10. That's what 's has been complained about for 2 yrs and devs said they would fix. It's always been known GH was a killer quick build to grow in wars. You chose to make that build knowing it was going to be fixed. You should kicking your own ass for choosing to go route. 

7. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

gh got more plus ten equip? coz they are mainstream many clans want them but its not a good reason. I got alot of friends which is attackbuild and hansel got 50points and plus ten equip. if you are on the right and organized clan you will get miths

8. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

How people wish Devs acted:

Dave: Hey, there's this new build that everyone uses, it allows people to grow really quickly in wars and bank money.

Programmer: Wow, that's really cool! Make sure that you make everyone do it!

How Devs really act:

Dave: Hey, there's this new build that everyone uses, it allows people to grow really quickly in wars and bank money.

Programmer: Cool! That means we can get some money off of it then fix it to what it should be and get more money off the people changing builds!

9. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

-Narwhal

10. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

If it's all about strategy as you say,
    Go find a new one and dry your eyes.
     GH

11. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Lol they nerfing the guild hansel won't matter the towers still get them close to the big targets :/

12. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

The biggest problem, and it's been said 1,000 times. A 60B dollar build, should not compete with a 5 trillion dollar build. I know there's all types of builds that should he allowed to war... But, a GH competing with anything else besides a fellow GH or something similar is stupid.

Lower tiers never compete with high tier ****. In any game, why? BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE IF THEY DID!

13. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Sure fixing the gh will have some benefits and some disadvantages -- nerfing plunder and hit ratio of it doesn't have to end the build! Does it? I suggested a while back just make it pay like most other builds when u hit it ! You wouldn't see close to the number of guilds we do in war - but knowing a guild pays somewhat normal per hit you wouldn't find many clans running a **** load of them in war would you?

14. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Lol 60 dollar build with towers can tho

15. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

100% support im just waiting to see what the next complaint is but think it will be pure spy

16. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

good job devs.

17. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Why? I doubt PS would get touched. You sacrifice plunder to not get hit. It stops your growth by a lot. Yea you could throw a T1 up. But then you can get stripped. PS with towers are nasty in wars.

You could grow faster than anything in game if you were a GH, based on your stats. Guilds are a low low low tier spy building. Why are you competing with T5/6? or even T4...

18. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

★Full support★

19. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

My name is WAR and I support this message

20. Re: changing gh will not solve their problem

Lol even in wars. I am an gh 1,6m cs, and. Beat down 4m cs players easy, just 2attacks on hoarfrost boost allies, and, u wil climb sneaky till the, (attack builds oon hf LLC HL Guilds.?
    Never change my guilds got hf to build big :d