lets farm ironmaiden, lets see if she starts a war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Red is Anarchy lol

2. He might be a very annoying forumer...

That's about all I have...

Still tho. Don't farm iron. Because once I'm done with you you will not need a dr. You will need a priest to pray over your body.

Man, I watch too many movies

3. So honestly this thread was pointless, but farming iron I agree on. I can't however hit him cuss I already made his baby ass ask for cf In fourms... Iron is a joke trying to play hard.

4. A whole thread made for one person. And it has 5 pages dedicated to that person. Great.

5. And a bump for the person wanting to see

6. Red is anarchy? Lol and how exactly are I supposed to know that. If that's your main, come at me noob. Or are you scared?

7. Lol anarchy reset and is talking crap in the forums. I'm soooooo scared.

8. @frog: what is the dumb-ass in your gif clapping for?

9. Yay op is burr hurt YAYAYAYAYAY

10. Iron Maiden a good band still? are you deaf? maybe stupid? Listen to real metal you pansies! Suicide silence forever <3

11. ^ is this emo serious?

12. Farming her into a reset won't do anything.... Then she just resets and continues to troll on the reset. And the. U can't take ur anger out on her by hitting her cause she's going be dtw

13. Too late. We beat you to hit. But we are hitting him for a different reason. 

14. Hasn't everyone at some point hit Iron maiden ?

I mean you just have to watch the fail scouts, but why for the love of god did you bump this :|