lets farm icu and everyone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by savageman, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonna go make a new alt and farm op

2. I am not spamming, none of my messages have been the exact same thing not close to the exact same thing posted and all I have done in this thread is aggregate you which is not against the tou.

3. It does matter sledge, I having studied the ToU myself, friends to mods and having been a former forumer, these things do matter

4. OP has no cause to ask 3B to leave and has addressed 3B since that post either way

5. [​IMG]
    If OPs had the power to remove anyone from their thread that disagreed with them then this wouldn't be a public forum would it?

6. Op, request a lock and I will stay off your thread. Until then, I will continue to "harass" you and "aggregate" you. When you make a low effort thread such as this one because you think your the smartest kawer that ever lived, this will happen

7. Bahahah. He can't ask 3b to leave because there is not derail Kent not abuse in any way shape or form. There for 3b just put op on blast

8. Lol. I'm having fun

9. But then again, if -3b- does openly and truly harass OP and OP asks him to leave then he must comply unless he is mentioned by name by another poster/OP

10. Nevermind had an alt in his hit range. Gonna show you how farming is really done boy. Sit back shut up and take notes op. Its gonna hurt I will not take it easy and screen shot your allies. (May need it to remember the day you had some) You got a problem handle it, dont ask for help

11. That's just the thing though caribou, I am not and will not harass him.

12. Went to go make fries, aaaaaannndd it's derailed.

13. Not taking sides haha
    -3B- is in the right, for now

14. I didnt derail. Op was talking about farming so am I. Completely on topic

15. 3B leave but when you learn to spell aggravate maybe you'll be old enough to come back and assanation attempts all failed by alledged farmer. I'm farming to win not lose. Lol.

16. Thank you B_Mac.Please enjoy lol

17. Savage. Not gonna happen bud

18. Savage, before you start pinning others on their spelling/grammar fix your own, this is how you spell assassination

19. Careful 3B, Caribou has studied the ToU and has mod friends. He means business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.