lets farm icu and everyone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by savageman, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's why I need community support in this Lol we all farm together or not at all.

2. To bad you arent big enough to hit.Might need to make my alt grow faster

3. Savageman.

I honestly mean no disrespect in saying what I'm about to say. Except a lot...

Stop making threads and stop trying get us what we want. Some noob isn't going to change kaw_comms mind when we've all been trying at it for years. You're a true idiot and should be banned from ata for having a peppy attitude towards every damn thing the world has ever made.

4. And regarding the last post on page 2, savageman. You're still an idiot. They post those threads so that the community knows about what's going on with delays. They aren't making low effort threads that shouldn't be in forums like this one

5. 3B you have been demoted to 2c leave thread since you have attitude problem.but have a nice day.

6. You can't tell someone to leave your thread and expect them to leave.

7. Umm,wouldnt that be 4c?

And you have no grounds to ask him to leave thread lol.

8. Savage, why you so nooby?

9. Thank you LastThought. I didn't think he did either

10. Yes I do he's not a troll just an annoyance to topic. TROLLS are welcome. But bcd's are not they lead to stds.

11. OP has the power to remove anyone from their thread at their discretion. You can ask a mod if you need more clarification on this. Harassment or something.

12. Sledge, I'm not harassing him though.

13. OP does not have the power to remove anyone until that user has somehow went off topic, spammed, and/or harassed other users

14. I was under the impression that if they were attempting to derail or breaking any other rule is when OP could ask for leave.Not just because they annoy you or you disagree with them.

15. Does not matter. OP removes someone from their thread, and if they keep coming back they risk a forum ban. Unless the player removed from the thread is acknowledged by OP again, only then can that person come back.

16. 3B you have been asked to leave for spamming thread with nonsense and abuse of your keyboard am not to nice am I....

17. At last thought, not sledge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.