Let's Create a Commercial for KaW!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by l_Shad_I, Dec 7, 2014.

1. I'm thinking M.Night Shamalan should direct it.
    I mean he is the mind behind The Sixth Sense and the greatest movie of all time 'Avatar:The Last Airbender'.

2. Spragga awakened at 3:41 AM…

3. Including Roni and Deni in such would scare anyone away from playing

4. I laughed too hard...

5. I laughed too hard at this too... :lol:

6. Yes. You won.

7. Kaw player would obviously be Balto. Most people support from outside kaw duh.

8. I got it, group photo!

9. The world should not be exposed to KAW. A commercial for it would be so dumb lol. Sorry for the hate but it's true. No one else but me plays this in my area. Boring that way.

10. It should show 2 guys/girls playing KaW on their phones and 1 should say "Hey bro, you can have my items on this haunting the escape" and the other says "AW SWEET!!! THANKS!!" And then the other 1 says "Nah, I'm just kidding"

11. If the commercial was about getting stronger and growing it'd be good. If it was like how it is on the app store then yeah it would be dumb. This game is designed for people 18+, not really kid friendly to much mechanics to understand.

12. *cough*

Jennifer Lawrence breathing heavily in slow motion

*coughcough*

13. And slowly zooming out and you see her tapping as hard and as fast as she can to unload pots on hte

14. Here's how I see it:

We open with a dramatic scene of an army of dragons and war elephants and other stuff from buildings in the game battling the forces of some random EB. With moose talking in the background about the game. Then we switch to the spys assassinating other soldiers in there sleep in a enemy kingdom. Then we have this nerd guys stand above the crowd in full equip from the game and he holds his sword high while telling people to download now so you can be awesome like he is.

Boom done best one yet

15. Or another ad where they're having a convo about stripping plan what time. Then they show the clock at that time. She's breathing heavily then zooms out shes tapping hard to unload steal the target.

16. It's not that hard i Fitbit when h was 8. Sure I only hit quests for 5 months but hey I quit a lot and restarted so yea it's not that hard @ people who think this game is hard

17. Spragga would not b happy if this were true. U would b killed as sacrifice

18. Or a group of friends drinking and hanging out with a convo like:
    'are we stripping her now?'
    'wait, she's still awake'
    Sometime later
    'she's naked'
    'go! Go! Go!'

19. I agree ...although.... I am only 13 years of age and learned the mechanics perfectly .. Most kids my age have quit or don't fully understand how to play and I think it's cool I'm one of the youngest experinced players

20. There is already a commercial on YouTube for KaW kinda... :lol: