Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. @Whispering-Death

Why would you bypass? What good does it do?

2. Just noticed kos is on that list. Station is right. I war with kos. We don't over indulge sh on rosters. We have mid builds and use them. We just fought a war against a roster that only had bigs and smalls.

3. Support DD. Season3 completely unbalanced compared to season 2 IMO.

4. I offer my support to "following through" on making sure more people do this even though I didn't read any of it and that is the Balto guarantee...and the American dream

5. War 2

Perkutut Army-13
    sweet Escape-11
    Udder Madness-12
    La Resistance-11
    Kings War-13
    Ghost Legion-13
    The Insane Asylum-12
    Rising Hawks-15
    Division 1-13

I'm not putting all clans just the ones that really exploiting

6. War 3
    Perkutut army-9
    Battlegrounds-9
    S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr 14 ___Achievement___-11
    Udder Madness-12
    The Living Myth-11
    The Sweet Escape-11
    __23 and 1__-11
    ghost legion-12
    Kings War-10
    Mini mooncake-7
    Division 1-13
    Minas Morgul-14
    Wingless Angels-13
    -Bringers-of-Ragnarok-12

7. Every one here supports or mostly supported the idea, why not stop signing up for war. Stop spending $$$ on xtals and SoD. If there are only 4 or 5 clans in war for EE it's not worth doing the season. If funds dry up for devs the are going to change. Y'all can take action hold the greens and see what happens.

In another thread I read KAW_comunity saying they read all feed back an are putting big changes post season 3, I say blooming lying pricks they don't care. They can suspend season 3 and put changes in place get a week of testing and resume season 3 after that.

STOP spending your $$$$ on this messed up system and demand change.

8. You lost my support last post when you said "ur"

9. DO I CARE

10. Full support but afraid the devs see too much money coming in far too well with HTE to worry about EE fight mechs. The gh/sh/Lb combo was well schemed and engineered far past devs 9-5 punch clock. This season is a waste you hope for a noob clan so you can actually fight for ko`s and sko`s while tracking to drop a xtal.
    Good luck Kaw, change is a mist but which way will it travel.

11. Those lists are great. The 5/6/7 actual builds on those rosters should be embarrassed . CHEAP WINS . Two season of cheap wins btw. KEEP IT UP DEVS 

12. Maybe you should start counting number of lb in each clan too as well as number of SH ;)

13. so you are telling me that if I or most people on earth hates Miley Cyrus, we should go over and do whatever it takes to make her stop doing whatever the hell she is doing right now? Which country are you from bro? you all do not have human rights over there? so "violence" is the way to solve problem from where ur from? I might not be from the Land of The Free and Home Of The Brave but from where I'm from, we have every right to do whatever we like as long its not against the rules or law. I personally do not like the idea of stacking with SH nor LB. I have friends with other builds that are suffering from this. What are you going to do with clans that stack LB? your not going to do anything because they are LB and SH are easier to pick on. It is their choice and not ours. Who are we to punish or judge these people? I apologize if I sounded rude or anything but my point is, everyone have their rights to enjoy the game as they deem fit. Just my 2 cents...peace out

14. OP is from KAW :D

15. Ascentia we can do whatever WE like as long as its not against the rules. And its being done. This is a war game so equivocating this situation to something like violence against people isn't valid.

16. Or.........

Stop using GH/SH builds altogether.

Man the **** up and war with a real build, pussies.

17. @Ascentia

If you piss off enough people, eventually one/some will bite back

18. ok let me get this straight. you guys are farming SH just because their build is better in war?

19. Comment of the year award 