LETALIS REGNUM deserves better than WILDERTROY78

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. It doesn't Jas.

But if they're talking crap, and they betrayed your clan in war, and you can hit them, go for it. Hitting a very small player at random is cowardly, this wasn't random.

2. my point and had u raging over there or as they say in the world of trolling "YOU MAD BRO?!?!?!?!?!?!" hahaha looks like patience is a quality you don't have LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ and hey wise guy it's not Christmas yet FAIL

3. I'm raging.

Yet you're screaming some mix between the language English and Moroné in caps at us.

Classic Tea.

Get back to opening presents now.
    :lol:

4. How'd you know my
    Secret fear?  Caps

5. I can disagree with farming a traitor, yet the endless amount of chest-bumping that tagged along I don't condone, there is no honour or Reputation gained by chest-bumping about beating 200k cs stat players.

6. He's not.

Lies is...

You are extremely ignorant...

Or are you just stupid?

7. We aren't cheat bumping. We are simply arguing. And the one this thread was made about is around my stats.

8. It's still a no contest 2m cs vs 4m cs.....

9. Your almost equal attack and much better spy.

10. Jas999,

You will be getting two full bars from me every time I see you post this thread from now on.

You have been warned.

11. He is 3.4mil cs... Nice math.... Also none of us have ever in this thread said "nice! Got him!" or other things you'd say to chest bump each other.

12. *You're* nice spelling jas.

13. Mike, let it go, please.

14. Yep, Hypocritical much?

15. Jas found DTW. Scouted to zero.

Will give two full bars when out of pin.

16. LOL lies is back woooo lol and he's still doing bad

17. What's a chest bump? Is that something old people do to pretend they're cool?

18. I was actually just leaving a few spies out to see if your challenge had spine, God I love challenges.

19. Dude ur a fail Man U got no cash out I'm just hitting for fun

20. And u complain to my clan owner connan of mg2 about my farming yet you talk trash here