LETALIS REGNUM deserves better than WILDERTROY78

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Somebody punch him I don't feel like logging into my main

2. He's dtw ....too many attacking 

3. Nice valor that why I love warlor

4. No one is impressed by you guys, wilder and tea. You can't play the game anymore because you'll always be dtw, so laugh it up. By posting "happy" things we are not thinking that you don't care about this, it just shows that you care even more and put effort into trying to make us think you don't care, hoping that we'll quit. We won't quit, you will either reset or quit. GF you traitor, you have just been kicked out of kaw.

5. Mikezilla, at your size a 1v1 is impossible as he would be dtw because he is 10x smaller than you, keep talking tough while pretending they are self-pinning. Im sure you can puff out your chest some more. By pretending you can pin some Low-stat noobs who put together are 10x smaller than you.

6. You noob I'll deal with you after lunch :)

7. Keep on trying to hit the small noobs, I'm sure they'll come out of defender to small in the next year

8. I'm not defending anybody sorry Tea, I'm just pointing out the obvious, I doubt you'll be out of Defender to small in the next year.

9. I'm not saying I'm hitting tea, I said I'm going to make an account especially for him. If you could read better you'd know that'd and yes, I spy wilder

10. I don't care, stop chest pumping and acting like you achieved something, it's a tiny win and you still haven't won...

11. Anybody who talks defend or says something in traitors name will be farmed I guyz have been warned

12. ^where do you even link to this?

13. He links it to your idiotic rambles.

14. I think it's funny that anyone who wants to join this clan has to change their name to ometlich or whatever it is. What do they call each other?? Omet? Hey Omet how's it's going. I'm good Omet thanks for asking. Reminds me of the birds in Finding Nemo, mine?

15. That is weird haha..

16. Oo, big boy? Come
    Back when you can even attempt to hit me

17. Tea Rex sit your ass down...

Although you made me shutup when I had to get my microscope for your piss-weak stats.
    :)

18. Wtf are you talking about? Get on topic or get the **** out. I've not read the last 8 pages of trash. So shut up. And farm each other.